shape
carat
color
clarity

Really mean proposal joke..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
But REALLY funny...

http://deadspin.com/sports/gotcha/inside-the-yankee-stadium-proposal-prank-298594.php

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
that is soooo funny and so messed up at the same time! if I were that woman, i would have seriously kicked that guy in a very unpleasant place once I found out that it was him!

wow... the lengths people will go to in order to pull a good prank! haha.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
You should see the ire that this generated in the Ladies in Waiting thread...I think it''s less funny to those of us who are actively waiting for a proposal. Although it''s nice to hear that it didn''t completely destroy the relationship.

stebbo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/5/2007 7:44:40 PM
Author: ladypirate
You should see the ire that this generated in the Ladies in Waiting thread...I think it''s less funny to those of us who are actively waiting for a proposal. Although it''s nice to hear that it didn''t completely destroy the relationship.
I dare not enter the Ladies in Waiting forum, but I''m a guy who loves a good laugh but thought it was simply immature stupidness. Who knows what could have happened to the relationship after. Who knows what the revenge act is going to be....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results