shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s happening toniiiiiiighhhtt.......!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock

His "birthday dinner" is tonight because we couldn''t have it on his actual birthday on Tuesday.

SO... he calls me and says, "We haven''t spent much time together and I just want a night out to relax and not worry about school... you know?" He asked me to call and make reservations (another ploy I''m sure), and when I asked him this morning about what he''s wearing tonight, he says, "Just what I''m wearing, and I''ll change into a different shirt at school." He had jeans and a polo on, and this place is just shy of having a dress code, so hopefully he''ll change.

He''s such a bad liar lol... c''mon, you want a night out to relax at the place we had our first date?? When we haven''t been there in almost 2 years?? bawhaha...

I bought him a really nice Citizen watch for his birthday so I guess I''ll get him a card and maybe write a few special things in it since I know he''s doing it tonight. It''ll be a nice suprise for him... should I give it to him before he proposes or after?

I think I''m gonna go buy a new dress for tonight... :)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
So exciting! Good luck! I think you might get more responses if you post this in LIW though
1.gif

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
You are so cute. I am very excited that tonight''s the night! Have a great time and come back with lots of pictures.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun, can''t wait to hear all about it!!!
36.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Did it happen????

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, I can''t wait to hear your updates!!!

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Soooooooo, did he?

17.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, the suspense is killing me. I don''t know why. Maybe it wasn''t the night, I guess we all just want to know because we''re needy, nosy and overly involved. Nah!
11.gif

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
Check out the ladies in waiting... curio has a thread in there about what happened. I don''t want to ruin it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results