shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Not Trying to Brag or Anything, But...(School Update!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I was whining about school not too long ago, and I''m still not that into it, but...I have been getting spectacular grades so far, if I do say so myself!
12.gif
So far I have all A''s!

I''ve gotten a 95% on my big long written African History exam, a 100% on my Tourism paper and 2 100%''s on my Anthropology journals. But I''m most impressed with my Political Theory exam grade. I got a 92.86% and the class average was 66%!
9.gif

And I''m kind of in a braggin'' mood...Probably because my all A''s is about to be shattered when I see my Statistics exam grade posted tonight!
23.gif
I think I did fairly somewhat kind of okay, but it was definitely a tricky test. I even went to an extra study session bright and early this morning before the exam...okay, 8 a.m., but that''s bright and early for me! *Fingers crossed!*

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI;

Way to go...brag away and keep up the good work!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Brag away, you should be very proud!!! Those are amazing grades in very tough courses. Well done!!!
36.gif
Can you tell I''m a Mom of a college student??
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news. . . you deserve to brag and we are happy for you!!! YAY; I bet you feel terrific!
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news, thing2of2!!! You definitely deserve to brag, all your hard work is paying off! Congrats!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yippee!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

We couldn''t be more proud of you!

You seem to be on a role...thought about buying a powerball ticket? if you do...remember me!!
2.gif

DKS

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
well done!!!
36.gif
See, going back to school wasn''t so bad after all
2.gif
Just keep plugging away and it will be over before you know it, and you''ll have a wonderful academic record behind you!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you on an incredible achievement!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i was on the same roll as you i got an 85 on my first bio exam av. was a 52 so i was happy, 100''s on all my labs so far, 9/10 on my bio quiz, and i got a 100 on my first cognitive psych paper, supper happy about that, 100''s on all my cog psych homeworks, and 100''s all my history quizes

so i was all good till my abnormal psych exman where i bombed it and got a 50!

i dunoo im really down and out now it sucks i studied really hard and i felt like i know the material i guess not, so im in a bit of a rut, but its one exan we have 2 more and then a final plus 3 papers which are fairly easy so i should be ok right?

so im a bit sad.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Great job.
36.gif
You have every reason to brag.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you! Miranda will sing you her proud song.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome! You SHOULD be boasting! And I know from experience that political theory is a really hard subject. What are you reading in that class?

What an interesting selection of courses too. As someone who actually enjoyed school, I''m jealous.
26.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Canuk, Kaleigh, Skippy, Monarch, DKS, Wolftress, Lorelei, Emilina, Oshin, Harriet and Indy for listening to me brag!

Indy-right now we''re on Plato-The Republic, The Apology and Crito. We just finished Antigone (I LOVE Antigone!), Oedipus and Lysistrata. We''re also doing some textbook reading, but one of the things I like best about that class is the lack of boring textbooks-I''d rather just read it straight from the source!

Plus my professor is one of those special, talented professors some of you guys talked about in my whiny school thread. I''m going to try to take more of her classes for sure!

P.S. I got my Statistics grade back-a B!
14.gif
I only missed the A by one point! Oh well-I''ll be happy if I end up with a B over all in Statistics-it''s definitely getting difficult!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results