shape
carat
color
clarity

Tungsten Bands...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Any one have one or know of them? Are they good quality? Are they durable? I was thinking about getting matching bands for our anniversary but he cant really wear gold because he works with his hands and I dont want it to get dented and stainless steel poses some risks in case they cant get it off...I want to go relatively moderate in price....any comments?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 2:29:26 PM
Author:~*Alexis*~
Any one have one or know of them? Are they good quality? Are they durable? I was thinking about getting matching bands for our anniversary but he cant really wear gold because he works with his hands and I dont want it to get dented and stainless steel poses some risks in case they cant get it off...I want to go relatively moderate in price....any comments?
I think there are different levels of quality. They are very durable in that they don''t scratch. And I would really say depending on what type of work he does NOT to buy Tungsten. They can''t be cut off...they have to be broken off (as they are brittle) and I am not sure that medical personnel would be used to them yet.

BTW, just curious...(pardon me if it''s none of my business), but isn''t this a relatively new relationship? Or has time gone by so quickly that you are already at an anniversary?

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the info....he does restoration (of fire damage and water damage) so he''s working manually.

We are at an anniversary....time has flown by it seems...things are good. Most people just remember me from my ex...he is now engaged and I have moved on to a healthier and more meaning full relationship. I am so much more at peace with myself and much more centered and happy.

We are not rushing into getting engaged or married but we know we are committed to eachother and for now thats what makes us happy.

TG..did you ever set a date or did I miss something already...I dont hang around here as much as I used too...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alexis, I couldn''t reply to your bling show in DC but I do want you to know I really enjoyed those pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing.
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 3:11:23 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
thanks for the info....he does restoration (of fire damage and water damage) so he''s working manually.

We are at an anniversary....time has flown by it seems...things are good. Most people just remember me from my ex...he is now engaged and I have moved on to a healthier and more meaning full relationship. I am so much more at peace with myself and much more centered and happy.

We are not rushing into getting engaged or married but we know we are committed to eachother and for now thats what makes us happy.

TG..did you ever set a date or did I miss something already...I dont hang around here as much as I used too...
Oh, well, as long as there isn''t too much of a chance he could sprain a finger or something. TGuy works with his hands too, but it''s nothing dangerous.

And a date for what? A wedding? I got married last year in October...almost a year ago. We''re coming up on our one year anniversary!

Glad to hear you are doing well. I can recommend www.tungstenpride.com.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
skippy..not a problem...just goes to show that I have a serious problem....I think I spent more time in there than any where else on my vacation...LOL

At least here, people get me in this world....

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I think I was thinking of someone else....I get confused here a little...to many people...so many stories....so much bling....so little time....

What do you do for a living again? I know you travel alot but I guess I never really asked either....

thanks for the link...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in sales in the technology arena. And yeah...I get confused on PS as well...especially when people change their avatars! Hard to keep everyone straight sometimes.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 3:20:23 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I'm in sales in the technology arena. And yeah...I get confused on PS as well...especially when people change their avatars! Hard to keep everyone straight sometimes.
1.gif
You can say that again!!! Someone got me confused for a Harley driver and I am scared of motorcycles, but then I have gotten people confused too. heheee

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this the Iraq-bound Marine you put yourself back on the LIW list for in Dec after yr. Oct breakup ... or someone else??
6 month anniversary??
33.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 3:27:15 PM
Author: decodelighted
Is this the Iraq-bound Marine you put yourself back on the LIW list for in Dec after yr. Oct breakup ... or someone else??
6 month anniversary??
33.gif
Deco, I think that young marine guy was a phase. I believe this is a new guy.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 3:16:49 PM
skippy..not a problem...just goes to show that I have a serious problem....I think I spent more time in there than any where else on my vacation...LOL

At least here, people get me in this world....
I went there but I didn't see all that bling; maybe it was a crazy day when I went. I think there were a bunch of school field trips going on when I was there. I think that is wonderful you guys are committed to each other. Enjoy your anniversary if it is years or months (it doesn't matter)!!!
9.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 3:37:08 PM

Date: 9/12/2007 3:27:15 PM
Author: decodelighted
6 month anniversary??
33.gif
Deco, I think that young marine guy was a phase. I believe this is a new guy.
THe marine guy was a....a case of mistaken affection...sorta....

This guy is a different onebut we have been together 8 months...but the ring is for a personal anniversary not for our "dating" anniversary...if that makes sense... the rings are more symbolic than they are to represent an anniversary. They are merely a reason to get him something nice and to remember something personal.

btw...totally hate it when people change their avatars....I get confused just the same...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 3:41:35 PM

This guy is a different onebut we have been together 8 months...but the ring is for a personal anniversary not for our ''dating'' anniversary...if that makes sense... the rings are more symbolic than they are to represent an anniversary. They are merely a reason to get him something nice and to remember something personal.

btw...totally hate it when people change their avatars....I get confused just the same...
Hey, any reason is a good one to buy jewelry.

Congratulations on your 8 month anniversary. Hope it works out for you.
1.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
This guy is a different one but we have been together 8 months...
Gotcha. Glad to hear you''re happy & doing well. I think this rings thing struck a chord with me because I''m remembering how after the fact with Hazmatt, you kinda regretted having gone 1/2sies on yr. promise ring ... yet, here you are again purchasing a ring SET ... matching rings ... It''s totally your choice & you''re not really asking for advice on that I guess but are you sure you''re not getting ahead of yourself?

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 3:44:40 PM

This guy is a different onebut we have been together 8 months...but the ring is for a personal anniversary not for our ''dating'' anniversary...if that makes sense... the rings are more symbolic than they are to represent an anniversary. They are merely a reason to get him something nice and to remember something personal.

Hey, any reason is a good one to buy jewelry.

Congratulations on your 8 month anniversary. Hope it works out for you.
1.gif
Absolutely!! Its working out great. No complaints here.

We have known eachother for a long time (before haz-matt) and it sorta came out in the open one day....kinda one of those light bulb moments....kinda like....''duh!'' we have been in eachothers lives for a long time just never had the opportunity to grow to love eachother or look at eachother in a different light.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results