shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of a cross-cultural wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wolftress: You were a lovely bride, and your hubby a handsome groom!. Congratulations to you both on your marriage, and on toughing it out through your parents' disapproval until they came around.

I especially like the picture of the two of you when you're in your cheongsam.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Ooh..thank you for sharing your beautiful photos! I''m glad your parents came around and it was such a beautiful day for you!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
Congrats, Wolftress! You and your DH made a stunningly beautiful bride and groom...your pictures are wonderful and I so enjoyed seeing them (and especially putting a face to a screenname!) I love the pic where your parents are placing the veil on you, it''s priceless.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You both looks fabulous and everything is so beautiful!

The story of your parents coming around makes me all teary... I''m having trouble with my FI''s parents because he''s the youngest son and they expected him to stick around forever and take care of them... You''re giving me hope!
5.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you MINIMS! DH has such a cute smoochy expression on his face
2.gif

I love that dress and I''m actually wearing it this weekend to a friend''s wedding dinner. It''s good to get more than one wear out of a wedding dress
3.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you whenharrymetsally, monarch and anchor!

monnie: that''s one of my favourite pictures too. I still don''t know the significance of putting the veil on a daughter''s head, though. I wonder if it has something to do with ''wrapping up a present'' for the groom
34.gif

anchor: I think I remember you talking about that in another thread (or I may have you confused with someone else?). All the best to both of you and hang in there! It sounds like what you and your dear FI have is very special, and parents will come around in the end. My parents had the same sort of objections because I''m their youngest and they wanted the very best for me. It took them a while to realise how happy DH makes me. I hope the same happens for your FI''s parents. By the way, I said this in your SMTR thread, but I''ll say it again. Your wedding set is stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results