shape
carat
color
clarity

The parents said "yes"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
This weekend, my FF and I went to my hometown to visit with my parents because their 29th anniversary was on Sunday. While we were in town, I knew that he was planning to ask their permission and show off the ring.

BTW, I have already seen the ring and helped pick it out! We had it reset last week due to some issues with the diamond being set crooked and the prongs not being symmetrical. Everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! I love it!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Of course, I was worried that my FF would chicken out (he''s really shy), but he made it through the stress of talking to my parents!

I am hoping for an official proposal soon! It''s driving me nuts having such a beautiful ring in the house and not being able to wear it yet!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
1.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats and good luck! The last week is definitely the worst
emwink.gif
I''m sending lots and lots of PS fairy dust your way!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Hudson --- I''m going to try and be patient!!! Congrats on your engagement!
9.gif
9.gif

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Glad to hear the ring turned out perfectly on the 2nd try!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn''t say it is "perfect," but it is pretty darn close! I am just happy to have it back....even if I can''t wear it yet!!
1.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Thats great news!

I am glad your FF was able to have "the talk" with your parents. Even when there''s almost no doubt that they will give their blessing, that still has to be a difficult conversation to have.

Sometimes...despite all the waiting us ladies have to go through... I think the guys really do have proposal planning pretty rough
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results