shape
carat
color
clarity

Teddy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
All the pics of your super cute pets have been making me jealous. I travel too much to make it feasible to have a pet, even though I looooong for a dog.

So, how about a thread posting pics of our pets of the plush variety? Show me your Teddy Bear or snuggly stuffed friend! (Or your favourite one belonging to your kid!) I know I''m not the only one who has a couple.
28.gif

And tell us how long you''ve had him and any good stories about your life together.
41.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
IG, I am like you I was travelling too much for work but I love animals so I am looking forward to reading this thread.
9.gif
Even though I am home now chances are strong that I will be traveling in the future, oh well.
15.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
This is Bling Monkey. We got him in a goody bag at a fundraiser (for the zoo???) He's called that because I used to put all my rings on his paws when I took them off at night, instead of putting them away in the jewelry box. He was one blinged out little primate for a while!

ps blingmnky.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, are you kidding me? All my treasured stuffed loved ones are at home with my parents, lol! I can only describe: remember Full House (the sitcom) and Mr. Bear? That was actually a North American Bear Co. bear named Humprhey Beargart. I have him, Lauren Bearcall (dressed in a "fur" and netted hat), Scarlett O''Beara (green taffeta dress), Albeart Einstein, and Shirley Beartemple. I left them with my parents when I moved out because they were never really "loved" and I wanted to keep them in near-mint condition to give to my children someday, they''re very special to me. The company doesn''t make them anymore, to my knowledge, but I''ve seen them on ebay for really cheap prices, so basically they''re put away for sentimental reasons now. Here''s a pic of Albeart Einstein:

albeart.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And Scarlett O''Beara:

scarlett.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use to own Milky the cow eta: oh yeah, I had a real cow too. You put water in Milky and she could be milked. Or you pull up her tail and she mooooooos hehe
Did you own one of these Monnie or anyone else? Your stuffed animals are so cute IG and Monnie; I use to own a pink elephant which was super fluffy.

milkythecow.jpg

sparklyfruit

Rough_Rock
Oooh can I play too?!
I too long so much for a dog, but until I have my own place it''s not possible.
8.gif

This picture is of my snuggle buddies. On the left is Fozzie, in the middle is Peewee, and on the right is Bernie. They were all presents from my bf...Peewee came to me a bit over 4 years ago, Fozzie for my birthday 9 months ago, and Bernie is pretty new at a ripe young age of 2 months! My bf thinks I''m a bit nuts cause I''m crazy about my buddies, but evidently he''s also encouraging it.
3.gif

I still have quite a few of my childhood snuggle buddies...but apart from being absolutely worn out and matted, they''re stored away so they don''t get dusty! Come to think of it I''m not really sure what I''ll do with them!

The ultimate snuggle buddy from my childhood was actually a small pillow...and it''s name...well it was pillow. I''ve had it since I was born and it sat on my bed till about 7 years ago. It''s hiding from the dust now...but I remember when I was 4 and I went to the toilet...I used to hold one corner of it in my mouth...well it fell in and I was devastated...but nothing a good wash didn''t fix
9.gif

foz1.jpg

sparklyfruit

Rough_Rock
And here''s Peewee (aka the traveling sheep - he originally came from New Zealand) with me on my adventure to Scotland 2 years ago!

pee1.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, Skippy, I didn''t have one single farm animal for a toy (besides "My Little Ponies") probably because I was surrounded by them in real life...I was more into Barbies and stuffed toys I guess. A couple of my friends were very into horses and grew up riding (one lives on a ranch in TX now) and they had the complete plastic horse collections with farm buildings and all...I remember being a little green with envy over those, hee hee.

Most of my favorite stuffed toys I didn''t sleep with or cuddle with or anything because I had terrible childhood allergies and my parents tried to keep my environment fairly sterile. I used to suck my thumb as a child and one summer my tongue broke out in hives and my throat started to close up because of said allergies...after that they kept my room free of stuffed animals or anything that they thought might cause an allergic reaction, so I pretty much stuck to Barbies and other plastic toys. Thankfully I grew out of those allergies...lol!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im not gonna say where my mind went when I saw this topic!!! LOL!
My bear is in the basement in a box, all his fur is wore off.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 2:00:58 AM
Author: strmrdr
Storm, you fever is WAY to high for that kind of excitement. LOL!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I have Edward Bear who my father bought for me the day I was born - he''s getting a bit bald but goes everywhere with me.

FI is crazy about stuffed toys - we have a big bag of them and it''s like getting a small child out of a sweetshop if we see them when we are out! I have to pretend they''re mine when people come round
20.gif

The latest is the ''Why'' Bear - he''s from the Bear Factory. I have a terrible habit of endlessly asking why - so I recorded myself on the little voice boxes they have a the the Factory and now everytime you squeeze the bear he asks ''why?''.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Storm. Bet you were disappointed weren''t you??? LOL LOL LOL

Linda

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Milky the Cow! Ahahaha. That''s fantastic. I wish I had had that toy.
9.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, dear...confession is good for the soul...so where was your mind?! Just a reminder - confession is good for the soul - not including any other body parts - giggle
I know u were thinking of strmybear right? ... *hint* the correct answer is yes ;} giggle
Hope you are feeling somewhat better, darling. Miss you :{ Now this thread has made me miss my honeybear :{
39.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have SO many pictures of our "first son" that it''s not even funny. Unfortunately they were all taken with our regular (i.e., non-digital) camera so I can''t post them. There is one of POG (our pig) sitting on the back of a miniature cow wearing a sombrero (POG, that is, not the cow) that is just hysterical.

Anyway, this is the best I can do at the moment. New year''s eve. POG in his camouflage outfit beside our bottle of pink champagne. The Moet label really brings out the rosy hue of his terrycloth, don’t you think?

champagne with POG0001A.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 3:20:24 PM
Author: wifey2b

Yes, dear...confession is good for the soul...so where was your mind?! Just a reminder - confession is good for the soul - not including any other body parts - giggle
I know u were thinking of strmybear right? ... *hint* the correct answer is yes ;} giggle
Hope you are feeling somewhat better, darling. Miss you :{ Now this thread has made me miss my honeybear :{
39.gif
yes Dear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results