shape
carat
color
clarity

Showing my face

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Well, aren''t you just lovely! And brave! I fully agree that it is easier to relate with someone once you see them!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all the pictures with your hair so many different ways. I second the idea that you''re brave. Sometimes when I ''m out I''ll see someone with a FAB ring and wonder if they do PS! It would be great to know and say "hi" IRL.

Maybe once I''ve been on here 5 years I''ll think about posting my photo. But I doubt it.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
You are so pretty!!!! And your eyes are amazing!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You''re a beautiful woman!

Funny, I decided to show my whole face in my avatar too just before I read your thread...
emembarrassed.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anchor,

You are a little cutie pie!!!

Linda

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2007 9:48:51 PM
Author: Richard Sherwood
You have a classic beauty.

Irish ancestry?
Spot on Richard... How did you guess?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2007 10:21:00 PM
Author: anchor31
You''re a beautiful woman!

Funny, I decided to show my whole face in my avatar too just before I read your thread...
emembarrassed.gif

atta girl! You are adorable!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Iwanna,

You are such a "pretty
emrose.gif
one!" I love your avatar choice!! All the other images you provided, confirms you are a woman of many faces...looks that is! I would have bet money...not really I am too cheap...but maybe chocolate-which to me is far valuable than cash...that all of those images were not of the same "Babe"
31.gif

As kind as you are I think it is safe to say you haven''t chosen a life of crime...but if your day job fails..you may consider it. The rendering composite artist could never tag you!
2.gif
You would have a successful life of capers! (not the salad ingredient...but the thief kind).

I''m glad you showed us your "MUG!!"

DKS

PS. Sorry I am late to the party...my CPU hasn''t let me log in for awhile. I have been yelling at the posts...laughing at some posts...and of course pulling my hair out cause I couldn''t post! So you won''t see my bald mug anytime soon!
2.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
You are absolutely gorgeous...I agree, you should be a model!

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 11:54:53 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
my buddys tell me I''m a girl of many faces....

Thank you for all your sweet words, although we haven''t met I feel like we are friends.
It''s so weird. In this pic you look so much like my mum when she was younger. Something about the nose and eyes I think. I also think you look like Bridget in Bold when she was in her twenties. Don''t know what she looks like now coz I haven''t watched it in years. Oh, wait, I found her name after a search: Jennifer Finnigan
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results