shape
carat
color
clarity

This is silly...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
You're home, sitting on the couch, reading PS with your laptop. You cram your teeth between your favorite vanilla creme cookie, and crack the last one open to reveal it's sugary delights. Your attempt to catch the other lonely half was fumbled by your clumsy dog, and the uncremed side falls straight into the crack of your couch.

Your dog raises her doey eyes at you and licks her chomps.

Do you....

Follow the 10 second rule.
Let your dog eat it.

or...

look around sheepishly, blow off the fuzz and offer it to your future fiance as if nothing happened.....

DUM DUM DUMMMMM.

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Haha!
Thanks, my morning needed a laugh!

(And you''ll need to tell us what the "right" answer is too!)

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Follow the 10 second rule! Follow the 10 second rule! I''d have to leap for it to beat the dogs - but that''s better than letting them have it!

Jess

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. It''s an interesting philosophical question.

Me? I''d follow the ten second rule.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Id give it too the dog!
I used too do that as a kid, lick out the filling and give the rest too the dog and grab another hehehehehehehehehehe

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
hehehehe, storm's delirious from his fever :razz: Maya Won!

mayachomp1.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2007 5:14:40 PM
Author: curiopotter
hehehehe, storm''s delirious from his fever :razz: Maya Won!
dogs rule!!!!
people drool

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
hehehehehe

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
What''s the 10 second rule?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2007 8:33:44 PM
Author: Pandora II
What''s the 10 second rule?
Anything on the ground for less than 10 seconds is not dirty enough to not eat. It''s like it didn''t count that it fell. You can still eat it if you blow it off first.
2.gif

shay

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...are those by any chance Keebler''s french vanilla cream sandwich cookies? If so, no second rule exists, I don''t care where they''ve been sitting or for how long, I would eat it anyway, ''specially if the cream side fell! LOL! DH and the dog would be SOL.
9.gif
However, if they were some other brand/type, I''d throw away the fallen bit and dive right back into the cookies for a "clean" one, hee hee. I used to LOVE the Keebler ones, but I think when I moved to Chicago I couldn''t find them at whatever local store and that ended my love affair with them, which is probably a good thing, but now that you brought that type of cookie up I bet I will find myself in the cookie aisle next time I go to the grocery, gee thanks. LOL!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results