shape
carat
color
clarity

spinach recall...here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I just served wilted spinach salad to hubby today...I got this link Monnie in an email from him, with the question, "Is this what you served me for lunch?"

Awwwh my heart sank. Dug the package out of the rubish bin (sorry I am an american and garbage sounds too icky...) and sure enough...we are safe!! Dole brand 6 oz-not part of the recall.

Bless his little heart. Bless his healthy strong wonderful heart.

DKS

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh great. I was one of the lucky ones who got sick off of lettuce last year. Actually it turned out to be a funny night.

Hijacking thread here-

On our third date, my bf took me to Newport RI for the night. We went to this little Italian restaurant and had dinner and walked around. It was a very romantic night (think long moonlit walk on the beach kinda night). So we went back to his house for coffee and dessert after and one thing led to another and....I ended up in the bathroom all night sick as a dog. I had no intention of spending the night but I was so sick that I couldn''t drive home. Tj was such a trooper about it too. So the next day as I drove home I was reflecting on the night and I was mortified about what happened. But Tj was okay with it. All in all, food-poisoning included, we had a fabulous time together. It was that night that made me realize there might be something special about Tj.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results