shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair/Makeup trial tonight- question!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Due to so many scheduling issues, my hair/makeup trial is tonight after work.
This presents a problem in that
1) i will not have the makeup on long enough to tell how it really wears. The latest I can stay up is 11 or so
and
2) i really don''t want FI to see me, but other than running into the bathroom and taking it off I don''t know what else to do.i''m not being terribly old-fashioned i just want him to be a little ''surprised''

Drats-
did anyone else run into this issue?

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Can you have a ''sleepover'' at a friend''s place? That could be fun, too!

sera

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't want my fi to see me with my hair and make-up trial either!

Maybe you could run into the bathroom, turn on the shower HOT and get the bathroom all steamy and see if your face melts!
13.gif

Also, maybe some of us would have experience using the brand they are going to use on you... maybe they are using a base or a fixative spray or maybe the make-up itself is a long-lasting formula. You might mention these things to them and see what they say. I have found the brands that work for me- looking natural and staying on ALL day.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Labbie!

My hair/makeup trial is next week and I''m only going to have a little while before FI gets home as well. I plan to stay our for a bit (I might go to the seamstress''s to try on my dress), but I do have a plan to test the "durability" of my hair and makeup. I''m going to go to the gym, run a few miles on the treadmill and see how my hair and makeup stands up to that! Then I can just shower and come home :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results