shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok - now for some fall pics of Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
These photos were taken the second time Strm came to visit - yeah - It took two trips in order for me to find the right road to take to get him to this place - lol

LookOff3.JPG

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another one from the same area

LookOff4.JPG

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
another one....

LookOff5.JPG

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
another...

LookOff7.JPG

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
last one for this area :}

LookOff9.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl babe

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you dear :} ....I think I will start singing Memories now - giggle :}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 8:45:34 PM
Author: wifey2b
Thank you dear :} ....I think I will start singing Memories now - giggle :}
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think they should change the name of it from look out too ........................ out hill.
hmmm hand holding hill that is :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
rofl...u nut...but it is called Look Off - not look out...but then again yeah ok - could be look out - rofl

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Seeing those pictures just remind me how beautiful scenes can be. Wifey2B....love em!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Knock it off you two!!

These are supposed to be just photos of a very incredible beautiful scenic location. We don''t need a play by play on activities. We want to visualize ourselves in the images and soak up the Majesty of the view.

Don''t make me stop this car and come back there!!

DKS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hand holding hill, LOL! Sure....

Beautiful pics, by the way! Makes me miss wide open spaces!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 9:50:18 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Knock it off you two!!

These are supposed to be just photos of a very incredible beautiful scenic location. We don''t need a play by play on activities. We want to visualize ourselves in the images and soak up the Majesty of the view.

Don''t make me stop this car and come back there!!

DKS
rofl
sowwy

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, Nova Scotia is definitely on my list of places to visit!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wifey your photos are so pretty they make me want to see fall for myself in in Nova Scotia. Your other photo thread is gorgeous too! You are so talented!
9.gif
35.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous view of the Minas Basin. The Valley is so beautiful, and that Look Out point is just breathtaking!!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 12:06:59 PM
Author: hlmr
Gorgeous view of the Minas Basin. The Valley is so beautiful, and that Look Out point is just breathtaking!!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Ok hlmr - curiosity is killing the cat...how do you know so much about my area of the country? :}
Thank you everyone for you nice comments - I so do enjoy sharing - as a matter of fact - got another set to share :} heads up everyone - lol

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Wifey, I''m actually from Nova Scotia....I''ve lived in different areas of the province and remember my parents taking us to Look Out point when we were kids. My husband recognized the Minas Basin right away as he is also a bluenoser!! We love NS and go to visit at least once a year.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2007 10:45:55 AM
Author: hlmr

Wifey, I''m actually from Nova Scotia....I''ve lived in different areas of the province and remember my parents taking us to Look Out point when we were kids. My husband recognized the Minas Basin right away as he is also a bluenoser!! We love NS and go to visit at least once a year.
hlmr...that is too kewl!!!!!!! Yay for us bluenosers!!!! giggle...something about this province - it always brings one back for visits...Strm and I want to come back after we are married and do a province tour along the shore line and see the sights...the scenery here is so beautiful...I will miss it, but will love being with Strm in the States - my heart has been there since a child...always knew I would end up living there some day :} So glad to meet other bluenosers since we are such a small province.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Fall is my favorite season and those pictures are just lovely. Canada is a really beautiful place. When I was younger, I visited Newfoundland and later Toronto area. Newfoundland was so pretty along the coast. Not much for a teenager to do around there, though, in the rural area we stayed in, but very pretty. (My grandmother was born there so that''s why we were visiting).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results