shape
carat
color
clarity

So, you all wanna see some more pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
These pics were taken after an ice storm on our coastline - thus you can see why we needed the large boulders in the last lighthouse pic of this same area :}
Now doesn''t that just cool you off - lol :}

Lighthouse&wharf.JPG

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
another of the same area - that boat was at the other end of the wharf before the storm started and ended up in the building - ship ahoy!

MargaretsvilleStorm.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken babe

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting those. I''ll remember to look at them when I am sweating on a really hot day!!

Nice photography!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks...giggle - does kindda send a wee little chill down one''s back eh? giggle

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks sweetheart - but I don''t think people really like you kicken me here ;} giggle

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome pics!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my. I just love the first pic. Love the snow. I think it''s just beautiful.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Brrrr. Thanks for the chill...."BABE"!!!
31.gif

DKS

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 8:35:22 PM
Author: wifey2b
Thanks sweetheart - but I don''t think people really like you kicken me here ;} giggle
9.gif

Thanks for the "cool" pics!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just what I needed to look at since it''s so darn hot outside! Thanks, those are great!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 9:52:40 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Brrrr. Thanks for the chill....''BABE''!!!
31.gif

DKS
rofl!!! Well - to think I am "Babe" to someone else too - lol
Btw - your welcome - giggle :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your nice comments - I am glad others can enjoy what I love doing :}

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope someday you can make a living as a professional photographer, you definitely have the talent!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you - I sometimes dream of maybe someday have a nice little gift shop with my photography framed and for sale - but one never knows :} HUgs and thank you for your support :} Maybe I will be lucky and someday have a couple of pics gracing your walls :}

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are great pictures wifey2b

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
You really are a talented photographer. I love your work. Would be delighted to have some on my wall anytime! You seem to be able to capture atmosphere (if that makes ay sense!).

Jen

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Pyramid and Mrs Mitchell!!! What nice compliments! Thank you all for your encouragement...I actually was a little discouraged after being asked to do my girlfriends wedding and then they asked another girl too and she took over and I was left standing in the background - except for when I got to have a few minutes with the bride and groom and got some excellent shots of them mwahahahahaha giggle :} But I love any type of photography, so am back on track :}

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that first pic is awesome! BRRRR, it looks so cold! You do have quite a knack for pictures! I can relate to a love of photography since I have taken many pictures myself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results