shape
carat
color
clarity

Rain Rain Go Away....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
No Seriously... GO AWAY...

Stupid Tropical Storm Dean..

The thoughts of being on an island that is 12 miles long.. maybe a mile wide... not exactly my idea of a hurricane party!!

Can I get a little PS fairy dust to send this bad boy Dean packing.. at least head south.. sheesh!!

I know its early.. and I (being the company expert on Hurricanes) have been fielding phone calls from Owners Reps, business partners, anxious family and friends for the last 24 hours.. and I''m tired of it already.. sheeesh! Calm down people...

Its not expected to be here until Sunday (if it stays on course), and I''m trying to figure out what to do with 20 crates of granite counter tops (also known as MISSILES if a hurricane actually hits here) sitting outside my office window... my 2 dogs that are on site... as well as who is actually going to stay on this island if it does hit (someone has to stay here.. and with almost the entire company on vacation right now.. it looks like my hubby and I are gonna draw the short straws.. ughhh)

Sorry, just had to vent! Someone make it go away.. please???
38.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no Jaders! Please stay safe. I''m sending lots of fairy dust to make that storm take a different path!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yes! pooie on hurricane dean and all others!!!
i wish for a CALM non-existent season this year dang it!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Jaders, I just created the same topic under Bride World with the same subject - how ironic! My wedding is next weekend in the Northeast and I''m so scared Dean will make it''s way up the coast right in time for our wedding!!!
39.gif
39.gif

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Ughhh.. I''m seriously getting depressed right now.. somehow hubby and I drew the short straw and hubby is the "man in charge" during this... ughhh.. so NOT happy..

Blushingbride.. I hear ya girl... fingers and toes crossed for you that this thing putters out...

I hear everyones concerns getting ready for a vacay to these areas.. but man.. let me tell ya... living in a hurricane ravaged area is NO FUN at all... I am not looking forward to all of this..

The weather here is not promising right now... the perfect kind of weather that FEEDS these storms.. I''m not happy...
38.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you Jaders! I hope you weathered the storm OK!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Awww.. Thanks Mercoledi..

We got VERY lucky.. totally missed us...

the Domincan Republic and Haiti might get some weather.. (which is 90 miles from us), but otherwise, it is way south of us and we are currently with blue skies..

Thank goodness!!! However, I fear this is just the beginning of the season!

Thanks for the positive vibes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results