shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone from around LA area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 9:00:26 PM
Author: MC
I''m a bit overwhelmed now.
9.gif
We''re wondering if 8 days is too much now, but when we tried to change our flight it was going to cost $200, so we''ve decided to keep our fingers crossed that we hold out that long.

Laundry pile is going to be scary when I get home.
39.gif

MC -- Aw, don''t stress about filling in a packed schedule! Just book a hotel near the beach and spent a few days just hanging out, playing in the sand, eating some burritos!! (I DO recommend looking for some good mexican food in SD... the more hole in the wall the better!!) Besides, you can do at LEAST two days in disneyland...

9.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 9:22:11 PM
Author: musey
Date: 8/16/2007 8:15:42 PM

Author: flopkins

Date: 8/15/2007 7:13:41 PM

I was just about to make the same distinction. USC is my alma mater. After living for 3.5 years by the school I was quite relieved to move away. I was lucky enough never to be the victim of a violent crime...
20.gif

Anyway, we always used to gripe about ''lucky UCLA kids in Beverly Hills'' while we were stuck in the ghett-O.

Don''t worry about him for a single SECOND over by UCLA!
3.gif

hehe... I''m from LA and thought the same thing. you really shouldn''t be worried if he''s going to UCLA, it''s USC you ought to worry about!! haha!!! Tell him to eat those cookies... man I forget the name of the joint, but everyone at UCLA knows it...

Diddy Riese
31.gif
28.gif

THAT''S IT!!! ssooooooooooooooooooooo yummy when they''re hot out of the oven!
18.gif

lizardofaz

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 9:27:46 PM

Date: 8/16/2007 9:22:11 PM

Date: 8/16/2007 8:15:42 PM

Date: 8/15/2007 7:13:41 PM

I was just about to make the same distinction. USC is my alma mater. After living for 3.5 years by the school I was quite relieved to move away. I was lucky enough never to be the victim of a violent crime...
20.gif

Anyway, we always used to gripe about ''lucky UCLA kids in Beverly Hills'' while we were stuck in the ghett-O.

Don''t worry about him for a single SECOND over by UCLA!
3.gif

hehe... I''m from LA and thought the same thing. you really shouldn''t be worried if he''s going to UCLA, it''s USC you ought to worry about!! haha!!! Tell him to eat those cookies... man I forget the name of the joint, but everyone at UCLA knows it...

Diddy Riese
31.gif
28.gif

THAT''S IT!!! ssooooooooooooooooooooo yummy when they''re hot out of the oven!
18.gif
Now you''re just plain making me hungry... Yeah, if you get to SD, have a burrito at Roberto''s... yummmmm

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results