shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Hair Bling- Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I''m trying to find a side comb or something similar to wear in the back of my hair so that when I take the veil off I will have something going on back there.

I don''t want to pay the $100-$150 the bridal shop is asking,

I know of whiteaisle.com and haircomesthebride.com

Does anyone have a vendor they can suggest?
I''m looking for something simple/elegant (i.e. not huge or things sticking out of my head!)

Thank you!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Hi labbie:

Here is where I got mine from:

http://www.bridalpeople.com

and a picture of my hair pin: It was a Carolina Amato... and her stuff is amazing!!! just love it!

10064c.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow posted some websites in one of her earlier post back when I was asking the same question Hair Pins - scroll down towards the bottom of the page to find the post.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Hi, labbie,

I wanted to do the same thing and went a a few bridal outlet stores in the city where I live, but didn''t see anything I loved. I ended up finding an antique brooch that I really love and goes with the vintage theme of the wedding. Plus it makes a good "something old".

They have brooch to comb converters, but my stylist said I don''t need the comb--the brooch should stay secure without one.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You already listed it but I got mine from whiteaisle.com and was very happy with them.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I got mine from headpieceheaven.com- it''s lovely.

phpfLK1mrPM.jpg

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so much for all the ideas-
i have a lot of internet surfing to do!

SoCute

Rough_Rock
ebay =-)

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I second ebay. That''s where I found the brooch I mentioned above. I''ll post a pic.

There were a few I really liked over a span of a month or so, I got outbid on a couple and ended up getting this one cheaper than I expected. I knew I wanted something from the 30''s and art deco, but there were many options. I was a little worried about the size (3.5 inches x 2 inches), but the size works pretty well in my hair. Good luck, labbie, and let us know what you end up choosing!

Brooch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results