shape
carat
color
clarity

I am sooo furious!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
So.. I live on Providenciales here in Turks and Caicos.. and well today, I heard that Michael Vick is here... on Provo... arghhh...

I was so outraged upon hearing this.. that I immediately vowed to not step foot near the resort he is staying at (which is really ashame, because they have a faboo spa... ) but NO... wont go there...

Then I thought.. wow.. we have LOTS of dog lovers here... Potcakes (the local island mut) have soo many supporters.. two foundations to support them.. I thought... surely they are outraged!!! So, I said... lets organize a PROTEST.. let it be known that we think he is a sub-human piece of... well you know...

I was told I would be KICKED off the island and not allowed to come back in... WHAT??? so at this point.. I''m really really missing America...
39.gif
You know... we really take that whole bill of rights thing for granted sometimes...

They have been hailing him as the football hero come to town... bragging about his football career.. etc. etc.
20.gif
He is here as the personal guest of the Premier (kind of like a Prime Minister..) for his Golf Tournament and now the Music Festival.. they are friends... Argghhh.. its just sooo frustrating to see a Politician "in bed" with someone like this (I know.. I know.. innocent until proven guilty...) And I know that politics can be so crooked... but its really hard to see it on such a close level. It would be like seeing my local town mayor shaking hands with Michael Vick and calling him the hometown hero.. what the heck????!!!!??

AND.. AND... AND... one condition of his charges that came on July 26th was that he SURRENDER his passport and vow NOT to leave the Country.. UMMMMM... can you say breaking the law again? Where the heck are the US feds now.. knowing he is out of the country.

Nail him to the wall and lock him behind bars for good.. he is a sickening blip on the radar of life.. and I cannot believe he is sooo close to me.. and I cant say or do anything about it...

Sooooo frustrated and furious right now. Thanks for letting me vent.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think if he is guilty it is low and nasty to harm animals that way. Do not know many details but cannot imagine someone hurting an animal for sport.

But to thread jack, do you know the Palms Resort? We are going to Turks in December and staying in a home through our resort affiliation, and they are affiliated with the Palm. Looks lovely!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DiamondFan,

Yes.. I am very familiar with the Palms... love it there actually.. its a beautiful resort.. and the spa is to die for!!! Didnt know they had a program to stay at a private home.. that should be just lovely!! You are in for a good time here... its sooo beautiful and peaceful!!! A great place to relax!

How long will you be here? Coming for christmas? Soooo very exciting!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
We actually will leave before Xmas, since my sitter wants to be home with her family and I do not mind being home at that point and having some calm. We will be building a new home and very into the planning stages at that point, so I might even need to be here for meetings in between anyway. But we are looking forward to it so much. We are members of something called Exclusive Resorts, they have gorgeous homes all over the world and are usually affiliated with a spa or hotel too. All of them have been stunning thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results