shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh my where are my priorities?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took my kids to swimming early this am. While driving there I realized that I''d forgotten to put on makeup this morning. BUT I had cleaned my diamond ring and diamond studs LOL

I hope people looked at my diamonds and not my face this am!

Anyone else done something like this?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Yes! I''ve been working in the yard or doing other work around the house. Something comes up and I have to go out. I always make sure my ring is cleaned, regardless of whatever else I do. CRAZY! Oh, well.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I can totally relate. I clean my rings constantly; make up on the other hand only happens when I feel like it.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
For me it''s shoes. Of course it''s top priority to have the rings and studs cleaned, but, I''ve often gotten out to the garage barefoot or in slippers! It''s just a matter of time before I wind up shoeless someplace!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Stone hunter...you are in the right place to confess...and actually your priorities are in perfect order.

I do laps at pools and I can tell you the most frightening experience...I have it actually often. While in my first lap...I can''t remember If I am actually wearing my swimsuit. NOT KIDDING. I stop abruptly and have to feel the fabric to make sure I haven''t committed the most scariest faux paux...you would think I would learn. I so love the water I just want to get in so fast and get swimming!!

I often wonder where my priorities are...especially if I can''t remember dressing. So your makeup thing...don''t sweat it sweetie!! (but I am going to lecture you about not leaving without sunscreen...bad girl!!)

DKS

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2007 8:33:20 AM
Author:Stone Hunter

Anyone else done something like this?
oh, I have never done anything like that! lol There is NOTHING in the world that''d stop me from putting on at least blush and concealer! lol!
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2007 11:10:27 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Stone hunter...you are in the right place to confess...and actually your priorities are in perfect order.

I do laps at pools and I can tell you the most frightening experience...I have it actually often. While in my first lap...I can''t remember If I am actually wearing my swimsuit. NOT KIDDING. I stop abruptly and have to feel the fabric to make sure I haven''t committed the most scariest faux paux...you would think I would learn. I so love the water I just want to get in so fast and get swimming!!

I often wonder where my priorities are...especially if I can''t remember dressing. So your makeup thing...don''t sweat it sweetie!! (but I am going to lecture you about not leaving without sunscreen...bad girl!!)

DKS
I love swimming... and I changed my ring metal from white gold to platinum just so I would never have to worry about swimming with my rings. I was SO disappointed for a while because I really love the color of unplated white gold.... but I needed the forever freedom to just jump in the water and not ever need to worry about where I could leave my waytooexpensive ring sitting somewhere LOL As for makeup.... I definitely don''t wear it every day - though since I finally found a foundation I like I have been wearing foundation mascara and lipstick more frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results