shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Rolling Ring at Signed Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blasphemy I know... but I''m just not a fan. Didn''t even go over to the display when we were in Cartier last week. My aunt has one. It was her promise ring. Looks nice on her.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2007 12:06:45 AM
Author: Gypsy
Blasphemy I know... but I''m just not a fan. Didn''t even go over to the display when we were in Cartier last week. My aunt has one. It was her promise ring. Looks nice on her.
I noticed you didn''t show any interest!
6.gif
At first I didn''t think I would like them. But when asscher_girl started trying them on I thought why not!?
9.gif
I loved the look of them (especially the ones with diamonds all around!) but not so much on me.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well... there was the 200K ruby ring that had be fixated at Cartier. After that... nothing compared. I've been looking for an oval top color spinel to price out a reasonable facsimile. Leon setting $2500. F side stones (SI) 10K MAX and 3-4 carat oval top color spinel in the middle around 20K . I'm thinking... not more than 25-35K... that's more than 80% off! LMAO.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because almost everyone at PS is interested in these I am too. The first one I saw was about 25 years ago when a friend''s sister got married as I recall it was tri color and was her wedding ring. I just loved it then.

Didn''t someone say that you need a larger size with theses bands? I bet that tri color would fit me then...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results