shape
carat
color
clarity

KUDOS for Casablanca bridal. Rush order was super fast!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ladies, after all your help and suggestions, my dress is in! And I just wanted to let anyone who needs a dress fast know, I ordered my dress on June 16 through a local bridal shop from Casablanca Bridal. AND I wanted no beading and a shorter train.

Paid just $60 to have it rushed, and it arrived this weekend! So just slightly over a month. And it was perfectly executed, and really great quality for the price. Material feels really nice AND it has real buttons all down the back which is something I have only seen on really expensive dresses.

Just thought I would put in a post for any future brides who are searching for rush dresses or have questions about Casablanca.

Great company to work with for any of you brides who waited until the last minute like me!

I am so happy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

THIS is the dress, except mine has no beading. No pictures yet on me, sorry!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! That is very similar to the dress that my SIL wore for her wedding! I''m not sure that it''s the exact dress because her''s didn''t have real buttons all the way down (hidden zipper) but the bodice and train are exact! Hers also had no beading. She looked like a Greek goddess coming down the aisle. Beautiful!

Jess

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Damnit! I''m totally happy for you, but I want mine!!! I ordered it in January, man!

Anyway, can''t wait to see it on you! It''s beautiful!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
OMG!
30.gif
Its beautiful... cant wait to see a picture of it on you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results