shape
carat
color
clarity

Film rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ice_princess

Rough_Rock

Hi everyone

I just joined today. I just loooove al the bling. Just wondering if anyone can find a picture of the engagement ring in Princess Diaries 2?
It''s a lovely antique looking ring with a bit of filligree and I love it but haven''t been able to get photo''s of it online. I think it''s princess cut, maybe 3 or 4 carats. Please help!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have pics but I do want to say Welcome to Pricescope
35.gif

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Thanks Skippy, that''s so nice of you.
21.gif

I''ve been looking high and low for this ring but yesterday I finally paused the movie and tried to take a photo which didn''t come out very well. It''s funny but on the camra screen it''s like waves moving every time I focus on the TV. Weird. I''ll have to keep looking online. Bye for now
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did a quick search and found out her jewels were Chopard.
The ring is a 3 carat Cushion, Chopard engagement ring; the were no pics, sorry.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2007 6:22:54 AM
Author: Skippy123
The ring is a 3 carat Cushion, Chopard engagement ring; the were no pics, sorry.

Detective Skippy, on the case. Great work!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2007 7:28:01 AM
Author: zoebartlett
Date: 7/30/2007 6:22:54 AM

Author: Skippy123

Detective Skippy, on the case. Great work!
9.gif

thanks Zoe, you are so nice. hehe
Now finding out about the ring, I want to see the movie.
I liked the engagement in the Fantastic Four movie!!

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Thanks Skippy. I tried searching on the chopard website but no luck. Also tried searching for jewellery used in movies etc, but no luck so far. The nearest I got was the ring on TV and then paused the movie. I'll attach a copy so you can see it. Maybe you have an idea of sites where they do this sort of thing? I want a proper picture to take to the jeweller so they can incorporate it into the final design of my ring. I can't seem to crop the image. I don't know how to make it smaller. It has to be under 700 pixels apparently, whatever that means. I'm terrible with this sort of thing...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results