shape
carat
color
clarity

i need your adivce...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

myolsiemse

Rough_Rock
ok so i have been with my girl for 6 years and i want to propose this ocming winter and im only asking this soon becasue i have to find the right people to help me create this one of a kind night for this amazing girl.

this is my idea of a proposal what do you guys think:

i want to hire a graphic artist to create a unique and orginal cartoon that inculdes all the memorable moments of our relationship...its going to be about 15-20 min...and our characters will be identical to a caricature we had made of us during our first year of us dating. i would buy out the seats of a theater and have only our friends come in with us and when the lights go out have all our familys enter in the theater and sit in front of us. it woudlnt be hard to get her there becasue we go to the movies often and she wont know a thing. i woud say we would be seeing what ever movie is out that week to get her there. and instead of the movie i would play the cartoon.

i was wondering what you guys think of this idea

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s a great idea! Just a warning...the graphic artist might be pricey, especially for a 15-20 minute film. Renting out a theater might be expensive too.

Do you know anyone, have any connections, that might make this more do-able? If you know someone who works for the theater and have a friend who is an artist, this would probably help.

Good luck!

myolsiemse

Rough_Rock
well my girfriends best friend goes to an art school. and she knows tons of artists, as for the theater her other friend is the manager for the theater we go to so i got that covered too....

i was just wondering what you girls thought of the idea. i like it alot but im not the most romantic guy thats why im curious.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think this is the best proposal idea I have ever heard!

I once saw one of those proposal shows and the proposer was a graphic artist and he created a short cartoon of himself trying to write something down but he kept getting the wording wrong and crumpling up the paper. Then at the end he got the words right and the camera focused in on the sheet he was writing on and it said "(Name), will you marry me?" The girl LOVED it, she was totally shocked, and then when they turned the lights on all of their friends and family were there. It was perfect.

I think she will absolutely adore your proposal, AND you''ll have the cartoon to cherish forever. Oh, be sure to have a trusted family member bring a camera (maybe even a video camera) to get the moment on film.

Good luck!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I love the idea!!!!!! Sounds like it will require a lot of preparation, but sounds like it will be worth it.

Good luck with everything!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you''ve got lots of work to do. Very sweet idea!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I love your idea!

It sounds wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results