shape
carat
color
clarity

Graduation day or birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robustzgy

Rough_Rock
Hi friends here,

I bought a promise ring a week ago for my gf. She got her master''s degree today. Her birthday is a month later. Which time is better to give the ring to her? Today or her birthday next month? Thanks for your advice,

regards,

robustzgy

AJ

Rough_Rock
I would say on her birthday, she will only graduate once and you will only propose once so let those have their own thunder...just my opinion

AJ

Rough_Rock
Ooops my bad, I thought it was an engagement ring, okay, well for a promise ring, maybe graduation, get her a seperate birthday gift and just have fun!!!
9.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
And make sure your promise ring doesn''t look like an engagement ring. Can we say awkward?
23.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Listen to luckystar. Nothing worse than a "wait... no... I wasn't asking you to marry me..." moment
32.gif
especially when you've been with your gf for three years and she's obviously old enough to be getting her master's, she could easily mistake it for one unless she knows it's coming!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results