shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally my new ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gk172

Shiny_Rock
First of all a huge big thank you to all who helped me make my decision and all the advice i got on these boards i really couldnt have done it without you all
36.gif

Here is my new ring that i chose the setting and diamond from here in the uk and when on holiday in florida travelled through to Abazias in Gainesville where we were greeted by Oscar and his daughter who made us feel more than welcome and was amazed that we had made the purchase from Scotland and came over to collect it, we were there first Scottish customers. Anyway after a few tears from me and collecting the ring and paperwork we left the shop happy with our purchase and at the time unaware of who ''oscar'' was, we know now
3.gif

Also a big thank you to Jamie who did work at Abazias, but left before i could collect my ring, she put up with me changing my mind every other day and as soon as i mentioned the diamond she jumped and reserved my stone before i had asked her to and im so over the moon with the final choice which is the yellow gold setting with .52 shoulder stones with a 1.07 D Vs1 with med blue flourecence, the stone is very clean with only a tiny clear chrysal as its only inclusion. Ive looked at the ring in all lights and boy does it sparkle unfortunatley i havent been able to capture this in the photos as scotland isnt to sunny at the moment. The compliments ive had so far are amazing even from jewelrey stores when i was trying to book a valuation to the staff on the plane back home. I will try post better shots if i get them but i also have a hand shot which shows it with my wedding ring.

gillykring.jpg

gk172

Shiny_Rock
Hand shot
2.gif

gillykhand.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my GK, it is just gorgeous (and great with your band too
2.gif
) !! That is so cool you are the first Scottish customers
3.gif
Congrats!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, congrats
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring!

It''s nice to see some yellow gold, too! I think you and I are the ONLY ones here on PS that have yellow gold!
1.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, its beautiful!!!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your ring turned out very nice and thank you for sharing your story! :)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congrats - it''s beautiful!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! I love the cool rope style wedding band too! What a beautiful set!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely lovely! Abazias obviously did well by you. We don''t hear much about them on this forum so thanks for posting your wonderful ring.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautifully! Congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it. Congrats and enjoy!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How nice, and what a great thing to be, the first Scot to buy from them, or at least to come and get the ring in person. Wear it well :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it''s a beautiful ring, goes so well with your wedding band, congratulations!! Your ring will now have a great story behind it as you travelled so far to pick it up, what a great story that will make for generations to come.
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Thrilling story. Congrats! And please take us more photos!

DKS

gk172

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the wonderfull comments
36.gif
Ive found a photo which shows the setting off a little more as what i posted looks quite flat when the center stone is quite high set.

gkheight.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That side shot is gorgeous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah a D with MB Fluor. it looks lovely. Let''s have some more photos please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results