shape
carat
color
clarity

Cat People, please convene again! Puzzling nighttime behavior...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
just the rubber-band style, but thicker. not scrunchies. The thicker ones are less likely to be swallowed, but definitely supervise if you think kitty might eat them. Bill never eats weird things so I don't worry about him but I'm always chasing Lucy down to pull plastic out of her mouth! She'll eat anything! luckily she doesn't care about ponytail holders.

ETA: These are like the ones I get... thick with no metal.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of my cats love eating cellophane, so I have to be careful of that, little
11.gif
they are. Some also love licking plastic...
5.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, the ones Sumbride linked to are the exact ones I have. Different brand, but look exactly the same. The behaviorist was concerned she might swallow it thinking it was a rubber band, but it''s actually pretty big and that has never been a problem. CAn always tie 2 together if you''re concerned (though I tried that and Holly hated it - they can''t be ''flung'' as far and the game isn''t as exciting.
2.gif
)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2007 2:28:05 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Yes, the ones Sumbride linked to are the exact ones I have. Different brand, but look exactly the same. The behaviorist was concerned she might swallow it thinking it was a rubber band, but it''s actually pretty big and that has never been a problem. CAn always tie 2 together if you''re concerned (though I tried that and Holly hated it - they can''t be ''flung'' as far and the game isn''t as exciting.
2.gif
)
And that is the bottom line to the hair elastic mongering cat! Flinging is an INTEGRAL part of the game and it lacks savour without this vital manoever!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results