shape
carat
color
clarity

Our little man, Angello needs your prayers for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a little trooper--and an adorable one that that!! So glad to hear he''s doing well!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
His curly hair and cute smile just slay me! He really is adorable.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan, I know you are great mom and have raised seven wonderful kids, and when I see Angello smiling that way, just beaming from ear to ear, it gladdens my heart...because I know how scary it has been for all of you and for him, and he is such a brave little guy...always smiling and exuberant and filled with joy. That is a testament to your strength and all the love he clearly gets...

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Awww, look at his smile! He''s such a happy person even with all the surgeries. He''s adorable! I''m glad he''s doing well. I agree with diamondfan. Nan, you are such a wonderful mom!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angello''s spirit is phenomenal - it shows in every picture of him. I''m so glad he''s doing well and is such a happy little guy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
His smile just jumps right through the computer screen. Such a great kid, with a tremendous spirit. I hope to see you guys soon!!! Give him kisses for me. What a dear one he is!!!
12.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is precious! What a gorgeous smile! Yay, Angello!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh some new pictures of Angello! He is such a sweetie and I''m glad that things are going well for him now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results