shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your avatar and screen name signify?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 2:23:15 PM
Author: Clio
My avatar is a drawing of Clio, the muse of history. I''m a historian, so it seemed fitting.
Very interesting and fitting. I love history and almost majored in it in college.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 1:04:11 PM
Author: omieluv
The first half of my screen name is my cat''s name (Omie) and I was trying to be clever with the 2nd part, now it just seems silly to me! Would love to get a picture of my cat for the avitar, can anyone help?

Monarch, I am glad to hear that your father is doing well and that he was able to be at your wedding. Speaking of your wedding, late September is a great time (weather wise) to get married in the Chicago area as it is not too hot, but still warm. I hope you had a lovely ceremony!
if you have a picture of omie, just follow these instructions https://www.pricescope.com/forum/faq1/how-to-upload-reduce-pictures-for-posting-t41381.html to reduce your picture. it will need to be smaller than that for a regular post but the process for reducing is the same.
once you have it sized, just go to your ''personal section'' at the top of this page and select the button to upload your own image (something like that).
i can give more detailed instructions if you need it.
can''t wait to see omie!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
My avatar is just a cute picture of a bunny - we used to have one that had the same colouring, but could never get such a cute shot!

My screen name is how I want to live my life... I''m a romantic at heart!
face23.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

My avatar is just a picture (photo-shopped of course) of a cat that I found very amusing. And I am a cat lover so that fits also.

My screen name is a combination of posh (which means "elegant and fashionable" or "Port Out, Starboard Home", referred to the most desirable cabin locations on ships travelling to and from British colonies in the Far East) and pepper which has been my nickname since 5th grade...

And I just really liked how the two words fit together... poshpepper

2.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
First off, I don''t even know how to add a pic for my avatar...haven''t figured that out yet, but would LOVE to! I chose my screen name which is a combination of my favourite number, and "beau" is short for BeautiControl, a company whose products I sell...so I couldn''t come up with anything more original..it''s short and easy to remember!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2007 5:13:10 AM
Author: Maisie

Date: 6/26/2007 2:00:19 AM
Author: diamondfan
Thanks, all my cyber pals who pity my computer illiterate self!

I love the first one. So now how do I do this?
I will post the photo.

1) You need to right click on it and go down to ''save picture as''.
2) Click on that and it will take you to wherever you store your pictures.
3) It will ask you to name the photo. Choose something unusual so nobody else will have the same picture name as you or pricescope won''t let you upload it.
4) Click save.

Now the photo will be saved on your computer.

Next you need to upload it to your pricescope profile.

1) Go to your personal section
2) Scroll down to the bit just above where all the coloured avatars are.
2) Click to upload custom avatar
3) Click browse
4) It should take you to where you store your pictures.
5) Locate and click on the photo you want to use. Then click open.
6) Click upload (its over on the right)

That should upload your new picture. If it doesn''t work maybe Irina can do it for you
1.gif
Beau13 Maisie, gave good directions above.
9.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy, and Maisie...simple enough, even this BLONDE could follow THOSE simple instructions! lol

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Screen name is a variation of my real name, and my latest avatar is a picture of my beautiful new WF Tiffany repro that I took on a flower in our backyard.

portia

Brilliant_Rock

My avatar is my female bengal Haley.

I picked my screen name because of my love for all things Porsche. I have a vintage 911 that I race at tracks in the midwest and southeast. Just thought I''d change the spelling so it was more of a name. However, I also looooove sparkly things too!

30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Portia, our Maya was originally a Portia, briefly, but it was hard for my youngest to pronounce so we changed it. I did not connect it to the car, but now that you say it of course it makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results