shape
carat
color
clarity

White South Sea and Silver Tahitian Strand

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love those stealth overtones because it is so suprising when the do pop out.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That necklace is absolutely gorgeous ! Luv it Luv it Luv it !

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
katbran|1379413010|3522180 said:
That necklace is absolutely gorgeous ! Luv it Luv it Luv it !

Thanks so much :wavey:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love it so much I came back to look at the photos again! The luster on those pearls is gorgeous! And the earrings are wonderful! I'm probably going to come back and look at the photos again tomorrow :lol:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
katbran|1379496802|3522774 said:
I love it so much I came back to look at the photos again! The luster on those pearls is gorgeous! And the earrings are wonderful! I'm probably going to come back and look at the photos again tomorrow :lol:

You are so sweet ~ thank you :wavey: I really do love them :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:lickout: DROOL :lickout: This is fantastic!! Love it! and you wear it well!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
lorrissey|1379531419|3523044 said:
:lickout: DROOL :lickout: This is fantastic!! Love it! and you wear it well!

Thanks! :))

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I finally got to try using the Lobe Wonder patches that I mentioned in an earlier post with my new wSS dangles and wow what a difference they make! Really, they are amazing! They made wearing my 13mm dangles comfortable and I could not see any stretching of my earring holes, which were most definitely visible without the Lobe Wonders. I was rushing out the door and only had time to put one on each ear, but that was enough support (my earring holes are not stretched out). These were recommended to me by a poster on another forum and she uses two in an X pattern for more support. BTW, these have become my go-to earrings as they go with everything :loopy:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe I still haven't commented in the beauty that is this strand!! Every time I come to comment, either I get interrupted or distracted.... It's just breathtaking LitGeek. I love the silver and white together. So stylish and classy.

Have you decided how you will set your Cortez pearls yet? Mine are still sitting here. Unset.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
misskittycat|1380249606|3528098 said:
I can't believe I still haven't commented in the beauty that is this strand!! Every time I come to comment, either I get interrupted or distracted.... It's just breathtaking LitGeek. I love the silver and white together. So stylish and classy.

Have you decided how you will set your Cortez pearls yet? Mine are still sitting here. Unset.

Thank you :wavey: I did choose a special order setting through PP, but when it arrived earlier this week I was told the setting didn't look great with the SoCs, that it was too wide/big for the pearls. We are back to looking for the perfect setting. I'd much rather wait and get something I love than settle for just okay.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek -- I came back for another view of your special necklace. I LOVE it!!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
LitGeek|1380286706|3528281 said:
misskittycat|1380249606|3528098 said:

Thank you :wavey: I did choose a special order setting through PP, but when it arrived earlier this week I was told the setting didn't look great with the SoCs, that it was too wide/big for the pearls. We are back to looking for the perfect setting. I'd much rather wait and get something I love than settle for just okay.

They are a lot more delicate than you expect. The ones I ordered were a fraction bigger than yours but they are still petite. Finding a setting that complements without overwhelming is difficult!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks bsomlo :bigsmile:

misskittycat I still have not seen my SoC pearls IRL, but I have been told that they are definitely special pearls :geek: PP is working on a setting that I think might be really fantastic :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: Hoping to hear something about it in the next week or two.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Great choice, I am happy for you! :appl:
It is so good to see how beautiful pearls are and how much enjoyment they bring.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
alice87|1386018691|3566239 said:
Beautiful! Great choice, I am happy for you! :appl:
It is so good to see how beautiful pearls are and how much enjoyment they bring.

Thank you! :geek:

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
OMG THOSE ARE PERFECT!!! i am so jealous, and they look SO GOOD on you! :) congrats, i'd so never take that off if i were you. :)

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Hi LitGeek! Love your necklace. How long is the final length? It looks great on you!

(Apologies if you've already posted the length elsewhere, I didn't notice it)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
juliebeth|1386041454|3566451 said:
OMG THOSE ARE PERFECT!!! i am so jealous, and they look SO GOOD on you! :) congrats, i'd so never take that off if i were you. :)

Thank you :wavey: I wish I was wearing this more right now :shock: I really need to get some new sweaters to wear with this strand. Most of my go-to sweaters are turtlenecks which do not work with the short length of the strand. I will definitely be looking at the after Christmas sales!

sortmon|1386045127|3566473 said:
Hi LitGeek! Love your necklace. How long is the final length? It looks great on you!

(Apologies if you've already posted the length elsewhere, I didn't notice it)

Thanks! It is just a bit over 16".

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Aw thanks ladies you are so sweet :wavey:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
This is still one of my favorite pearl necklaces on PS. So elegant, and you know how I love the randomness of the pearls!! So beautiful and unique.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
misskittycat|1386183487|3567497 said:
This is still one of my favorite pearl necklaces on PS. So elegant, and you know how I love the randomness of the pearls!! So beautiful and unique.

Thank you so much :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results