shape
carat
color
clarity

Which would you choose?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Aww another one added to the Shoal of Tahitian cephlopods!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

he looks SOCUTE Love it!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Icy, I love your new kamoka octobaby! :love: What a great addition to your collection. Do you know what size the pearl is? I have a couple of 9-10 mm Tahitians from the Connoisseur’s sale that I need to set, but I'm not sure that is large enough to have "impact" as the head.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ckrickett!

Kay|1431640095|3876855 said:
Icy, I love your new kamoka octobaby! :love: What a great addition to your collection. Do you know what size the pearl is? I have a couple of 9-10 mm Tahitians from the Connoisseur’s sale that I need to set, but I'm not sure that is large enough to have "impact" as the head.

The pearl should be 11 mm. It's about the same size as NL's. If you like the bulbous head look, I'll suggest not going below 10 mm. Or try asking Sheri about her private stash. :naughty:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Here is my octobaby. I'm a proud mama. ::)

image_3592.jpg image_3593.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful acquisitions! Also I really like your chain too!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Your new octo is wonderful, Icy! :love: :appl: What type of chain is that?

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Where do you purchase these? Very fun.. I assume they are silver..

Octogirl

Rough_Rock
Trade
I hear they are available in a number of different metals...the artist can be contacted through her corset website, jurneckacreations.com, or sent a private message to la_corsetiere on that other forum. A lot of people have posted photos of their octo-babies on other threads here. :wavey:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
JoangA|1433463480|3885322 said:
Where do you purchase these? Very fun.. I assume they are silver..

She makes them in a variety of materials. I have a large brass one with a large Baroque SSDP, and a silver one with a lovely dark green tahitian. I do believe she can do gold as well. she is also available to do them with different degrees of oxidation to really make them work beautifully with the pearls.

when I first saw them it was on a forum topic about a trip to Kojima's Studio, so I thought they were Sarah's and I emailed her. she in turn pointed me to the right direction. She doesn't sell them on a site but she is a gifted seamstress as well and makes lovely corsets. I know it was mentioned previously but I'll mention it again. Jurneckacreations.com is her corset site and you can contact her through there!!

Make sure you share the adoption process with us too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results