shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find silvery grey 6.5-7 mm stud earrings?

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Any suggestions on where to find silvery grey 6.5-7 mm stud earrings? Not looking for a big money purchase but acceptable quality as I'm looking to try out this color. Btw, what do you think of silvery grey pearls?

thanks

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I need them in 14K as I can't wear silver in my ears (allergic).

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My silver blue akoya earrings from Pearl Paradise are actually close to silver gray in color. I prefer them to white pearls. I think they are a beautiful and flattering shade.

Pearl Paradise does not list the smaller size that you are looking for on their web site, but they would be worth checking with anyway. Sometimes they have items, but don't have enough to list for sale.

blueear_0.jpg

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, Fly. They are beautiful and look great on you. Perfect ! Great idea! I'm going to pursue this. I recently saw what looked to be silvery grey pearl studs on someone at work - soooo elegant.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I don't remember seeing silver grey freshwaters or akoyas. Those blue pearls from PP are lovely flygirl.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Na Hoku carry pearls of different sizes and qualities too.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
If you can't find grey akoyas, I guess it would mostly be dyed freshwaters in that small size, and a lot of the big pearl companies don't seem to carry them. You might try Overstock.com. Pearllunar takes individual pictures of theirs, they might have some metallic greyish ones (in China).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results