shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find keshi huggie backs like this?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those could be assembled using small full-drilled pearls, a head pin, a small round metal bead and earring findings. I expect that any pearl vendor who does wire wrapping could assemble them. Or, you could yourself.

Are you asking about the completed earrings, or are you looking for specific parts?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
As an example, I assembled these earrings myself using souffle pearls from Komija, headpins, Oregon sunstone beads, and earring hooks. And, I am definitely not very deft at this sort of thing.

This is just to show you how simple earrings are to assemble. It is a matter of selecting different hooks or huggies, different pearls and different beads. But, all of the parts in the earrings you posted are here.

earrings_1.jpg

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Fly,

Those are very Fly !!! Way cool. It's perfect with the sunstone, too. I'm looking for the completed thing as I've got a crazy busy life. The ones in the photo are mine and I receive tons of compliments on them but I forgot where I got them from and was wanting to get some as a gift for someone.

Thanks so much & you are Very Talented !

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you.

I would contact an etsy pearl seller for the complete item. Patricia Saab has similar items, and I have purchased from her before.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PatriciaSaabDesigns

I'd send her a convo with your photo and take it from there.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Just wondering, as Catherine Cardellini is in Australia, how does that work when she sells/ships to the US? On the french wire earring, do you use the clear rubber stopper on the back? (I've never had any of that type.)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
sonomacounty|1364774419|3417630 said:
Just wondering, as Catherine Cardellini is in Australia, how does that work when she sells/ships to the US? On the french wire earring, do you use the clear rubber stopper on the back? (I've never had any of that type.)
You pay for the jewelry and the postage. Catherine ships to the US from Australia. I'm cheap and I have always used regular airmail. She has more information on her General Information page.

I have never worn any stoppers with French wire earrings, and I have never lost one. But, if you prefer leverbacks, just ask for them instead. As I said, these earrings are quick to make from just a few interchangable parts.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use the stoppers on the back of hook wires....and, yes, I have lost earrings because I did not do so.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
Hello
postage from CC usually costs around $5 and gets to me from 7-10 days . you can ask her to change the french wires into lever backs .

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all.

Sorry, I forgot the correct term was lever back.

Are french wires a prettier look, do you think? I guess I'd wear them with the clear stoppers.

I was looking at her earrings and the wires are not 14K, though. That would bother my ears. She could probably change them to 14K for me, I guess.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
SC
CC's findings are mostly gold filled I think ,but you can ask her to change it for you . I think leverbacks are safer than french wires ,you can forget about them once you have them on !

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, lever backs are safer: I've never lost a lever back earring.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Did you find the earrings you needed? I was just shown by 4RG you can buy just the findings at PP. I didn't know this was possible, and am considering changing out some other items I have with other leavers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results