shape
carat
color
clarity

Where do I get Pearls for a Reputable site!?

gktops

Rough_Rock
I want to buy a gold south shore pearl ring, but I am getting successfully spooked by all of the bashing of companies like American Pearl and Laguna Pearl... Where can I get one from a reputable dealer (that is not Tiffanys) ? Any help greatly appreciated.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My go-to online vendors are Pearl Paradise, Pearl of Joy, The Pearl Outlet and Eastern Trade Winds by Agustus Collection, and have purchased from them all.

I have yet to purchase from Pure Pearls or Tahitianpearls.biz, however, I have heard good things about them.

DK :))

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
dk168|1399937510|3671332 said:
My go-to online vendors are Pearl Paradise, Pearl of Joy, The Pearl Outlet and Eastern Trade Winds by Agustus Collection, and have purchased from them all.

I have yet to purchase from Pure Pearls or Tahitianpearls.biz, however, I have heard good things about them.

DK :))
I greatly recommend Pearl Paradise, and The Pearl Company! I have made multiple purchases from both and their prices, customer service, and quality have been great!

Also I have heard great things about Tahitianpearls.biz and "The pearl society" on ebay

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I have made several purchases from Pearl Paradise and can highly reccomend them. Their pearls are so lovely and their customer service is fantastic! They have a great return policy too in case you find your purchase is not for you. I am in the process of exchanging a stand right now and can tell you they gave me no hassle and wee very gracious when I let them know the strand I ordered was not for me. They will do their best to match you up with the best strand for you and can even send you comparison photos to help you make your decision.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that PP has very good customer service. I recently had a minor issue about my purchase and emailed them. They are very gracious and resolved the matter without any fuss. Thumbs up to them.
Having said that, the sites recommended by dk are reliable and would be what I would recommend. If there is a specific colour of gold SS which you are after, I think you may get better results (ie as close as possible to your requirement) by enquiring directly with them prior to purchase.
All the best with your purchase!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I've only purchased from Pearl Paradise and Pearls of Joy and thought the service provided by both stores were excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend either!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I too recommend Pearl Paradise, Pearl Outlet and Pearls of Joy.

gktops

Rough_Rock
Hey, just so you guys know, I ordered a tahitian pearl ring from AmericanPearl, I didn't like it (it didn't look like the pearl was too secure on the ring), so I called to get an Authorization code (someone picked up on the first ring), got the code, returned it, and just got completely refunded. Hope this helps anyone who is considering them.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
You don't say where you live. I would consider choosing something near where you live on the list above. I for one wouldn't consider a vendor in another country unless you don't have one near you. I have used Pearl Paradise, The Pearl Source, The Pearl Outlet with good results. Kojima Pearls is also reputable and hasn't been mentioned yet. Avoid ebay with a few exceptions, it's filled with sellers who either misrepresent their merchandise or out right lie. Their feedback is great because the people who buy don't know the difference to leave negative. Golden South Sea pearls are sometimes dyed to get the darker color which is worth more than lighter colors. You have to trust your vendor is telling you the truth on this matter, so check them out before buying. Yellow south sea pearls are not a good color to purchase, you want golden.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results