shape
carat
color
clarity

What size would you guess these WSS baroques are?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I think this Gellner necklace is stunning. What size do you think those pearls might be?

gellner_baroque_wss_and_diamond_spacer_balls.jpg

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
ummm. Huge? I think your new baroque SS strand with that amazing clasp will be much more wearable and sit well on the neckline - so excited for you.

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
maybe 22-25mm looking at the measurement at bottom of the models throat do you think? Especially love the earrings - that could be another project for you!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
The large freshwater and onyx link necklace Bsomlo returned had 20-30 mm pearls, which looked larger than the Gellner necklace. I'm guessing the WSS pearls in this might be 18-20 mm, but I really have no idea. I might try to re-create it someday using white metallic FW baroques and diamond cut white gold spacer beads rather than actual diamond pave beads.

I don't really need another project, but I keep coming back to this photo. Part of it might be that it is a great photo, with the model's intense eyes and the one perfect curling tendril of hair.

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
you're probably right. That model does what she is supposed to do - draw you in. The necklace bsmolo sent back was I thought too large and overwhelming (as well as heavy), the one in the photo is beautiful and in proportion to the model - see what the WSS looks like then you will know if better to go for a bigger pearl.

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
Only discovered Gellner today after reading posts -dangerous, very dangerous. As well that all these pearls are mostly online for us all don't you think? If we could see and handle them easily we would all be eating bread and water and no roof over our heads!

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Gemzy|1411155723|3753934 said:
Only discovered Gellner today after reading posts -dangerous, very dangerous. As well that all these pearls are mostly online for us all don't you think? If we could see and handle them easily we would all be eating bread and water and no roof over our heads!

Gemzy very dangerous i agree :) i added two projects on my list after looking at the Gellner website.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Gemzy|1411155723|3753934 said:

Absolutely!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Kay, It depends on the size of the model. Those pearls would appear larger on a petite woman. I would guess perhaps 20-22mm? but may be smaller.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is 20mm or larger.

DK :))

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1411190907|3754199 said:
Kay, It depends on the size of the model. Those pearls would appear larger on a petite woman. I would guess perhaps 20-22mm? but may be smaller.

That was my guess, as well. I'm thinking the front pearl is 20mm, and they graduate down from there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results