shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I enjoy seeing your goodies as well.

I just realized the reason my bracelet doesn't have any white pearls is because I asked for "as colorful and saturated as possible and not too much orange," lol. I really like it but just in case anyone else decides to get the multicolored freshies, I think they'd usually come with some white pearls too unless you request otherwise (the emailed photos I got had white ones mixed in).

Top to bottom, they are (I think these sizes are exactly right but can't swear on it): 7.5-8mm AAA, 7.5-8mm Freshadama, 8.5-9mm AAA, 8.5-9mm Freshadama. I decided to get the triple strand of smaller pearls so none of those are what I settled on anyway but fwiw!

iphoneimage_0.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
It is so interesting looking at everyone's pearls and styling.
Sea urchin, I often look at my hands and into mirrors. Not to look at my face but to admire my pearls. :shifty:
I finally (after almost 2 years of procrastination) set my POJ metallic white fw drops into these earrings. Pearls are 10-11mm.

20160608_214316-1.jpg

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
YC the drop shape is beautiful. Are they detachable drops or are they attached to the studs? Stats of the studs pls..

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning drops YC, love the studs too - they remind me of little snow flakes.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Siameseroo and Kalmen. Yes, the earrings remind me of snowflakes too! The pearls are attached to the earrings. I hardly wear detachable pearls cos I do not have time to mix and match in the mornings. The earrings are 18k rose and white gold. Got them from a local b&m shop which I used to frequent (minus the pearls which were attached to them).

20160609_074919-1.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are fantastic YC! So pretty! I love both the snowflake earring setting and the shape/luster of the drops.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love those YC, so unique!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I couldn't get a good pic of me wearing this, so I snapped a bad one and took a better quick pic of it. I absolutely LOVE genie bottle shaped tahitian pearls. I think they are my favorite!!! (Id love a long rope of them).

fullsizerender_1_41.jpg
fullsizerender_147.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Love your genie bottle ckrickett! Where is he from?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I don't remember where I got the pearl from, but I made the pendant myself. I may use a different decorative headpin in the future but for now he is comfy with this.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
channeling my inner junior high fashion with this choker, I kinda love the way it goes with my little Tahitian necklace!
img_5717.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Ckrickett, your genie bottle pearl has so much character. I really like it. How big is this?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of you have already seen this strand-- my purple Tahitians purchased last summer from PP.

pppurplets.jpg

pppurplets1.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Still think those are stunning BN

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Tahitians Ckrickett & Baby nurse!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ckrickett and siameseroo!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Siameseroo|1461034444|4020992 said:
Love that combination BWeaves.

Here are my kamokas!

Siameseroo, I am so sorry I didn't come back and look for this sooner. I adore this blue pearl! Was telling my sister about it today. Sorry I didn't reply when you posted it (and that was after I asked)! I got married a couple of weeks ago and had wedding brain. Wear it in good health!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks moneymeister! I love this little pearl. Congratulations on your wedding!! I hope you had the most wonderful day. I'm sure your sister & daughter looked incredible with their Kamoka pearls! Did you wear any pearls yourself?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
simple because its so hot
metallic FW studs and GSSP studs with my ripple and ammonite pendant

fullsizerender-167.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Love the look ckrickett! Especially the double studs.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Siameseroo|1466377775|4045778 said:
Love the look ckrickett! Especially the double studs.
thank you!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
My dumpling bottomed edison pendant!
fullsizerender-170.jpg
and here is a better pic of his fat little bottom
fullsizerender-171.jpg

Luvglitz

Rough_Rock
Today, I am wearing one of my favorite strands of Tahitian pearls. The pearls are 11-13mm and off round. Depending on the light they show shades of teal, aubergine and pistachio.

mixedpearls.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those are beautiful luvglitz!

Luvglitz

Rough_Rock
Thank you Ckrickett

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
seaurchin|1465347314|4041433 said:
Gorgeous, ladies. Thanks for sharing!

Here's my new PP triple strand bracelet, AAA multicolor 6-7mm. I special ordered it from the "pearls by the inch" section. It really is prettier than my photos. It's kind of like a little toy. I was waiting for my food at a restaurant and passed the time looking at all the pearl colors in that different light. A couple of the pearls look like gold beads and there's a bright raspberry red purple one and a couple of blue ones. Quite a few metallics. It's a fun, colorful summer bracelet and I am a happy pearl girl. Excuse my giant hams, I mean hands. :twirl:

triple_pearl1.jpg

triple_pearl2.jpg

Loving seeing your new bracelet, I just love bracelets and they are seldom posted. I love it without the white pearls "Seaurchin"!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Its still freakishly hot here. I think it was like 95 degrees with the feels like 103 yesterday. Today is no joke either. So I can manage wearing my smaller lighter pieces. So I am wearing this little tahitian floater I made.

img_6749.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the eye candy, everyone!

Here are my new POJ metallic 11-12mm studs. They're not white-white, more champagne-ish or a little peachy. I lurve them and feel so lucky to have snagged a pair! The pics today aren't great and I'm far too much a mess right now to scare y'all with my face, but just to give you some idea:

Here they are in the box. The metallic shine isn't showing very well in the pics but it's there:
poj1.jpg

On a white piece of paper. They're the same size, color and luster in spite of how they may look here:
poj2.jpg

With my 6-7mm metallic white strand and metallic multi keshi strand:
poj5.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful Seaurchin! Mine (from a previous batch) are a little off white too, but I still love them. I just wish they were more comfortable when on the phone (it means that one lives on my desk during the work day).

Ive been trying to convince myself today that I don't need a Tahitian rope. (Luvglitz's multis are calling me!!!)

So I spent the morning in PJ's and pearl combos:

Two short strands connected and worn doubled:

Same strands, with a bracelet added in for length (don't love this look as much). It's about 22 inches this way.

Two strands, each lengthened by a bracelet (this is a pretty low cut t-shirt - well, stretched out really, so the strands are just at my bust line here. It's hard to tell because the t-shirt is a bit of a tent. With a round neck top this would actually be an ok length):

But really what I want is a dedicated multicolour rope.

_4745.jpeg

_4746.jpeg

_4747.jpeg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Love those Seaurchin, you tempted me!! Now I don't see them, they must be gone on the POJ site. On my list for future!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results