shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Stunning Bweaves. And BabyNurse, those are breathtaking. I did a little gasp when I first saw them!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, ckrickett!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This rehomed Kamoka pearl. It works with everything. I wear it most days.
20160330_100243.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
moneymeister|1459347247|4013076 said:
20160330_100243.jpg

Thats gorgeous MoneyMeister! I love it on that chain!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
moneymeister|1459347247|4013076 said:
20160330_100243.jpg

Stunning! I love the double bail too

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ladies. ckrickett, the chain is from Kamoka's site too. It's in argentium silver and has that icy white hue (matches the setting).
Hi ricezo, I too thought that setting was great for the pearl. Very nice setting they created.

I have enjoyed this pendant so much I bought two Kamoka pendants for my daughter and sister (my bridesmaids) in my May wedding. Kamoka posted fresh stock yesterday. One was the bright green ringed tahitian still on their site, the other was a custom. Darling daughter has specific pearl tastes and nixed blue or green overtones. They found a lovely pastel pearl for her. When I get them, I will share pics. They still have a couple of new pendants up, but they seem to go quickly.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Between Baby Nurse's Easter Eggs and Moneymeister's pendant, I had to go to the Kamoka site, and I'm afraid I did some damage. I'll post pictures when I get it.

Today I got the Hamantaschen back. I had my jeweler add a couple more loops on the back so the pendant doesn't wobble, but glides on the cable necklace.

Originally:

img_0685.jpg

Now:

img_0775.jpg

The metal is palladium.

Here it is today with my natural white Hanadama rope from PP, and my Mikimoto white gold huggies.

img_0769.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
BWeaves, I enjoy your pearl pictures so much. What a lovely, unusual pearl. The PP string looks fantastic with the mikimotos and the crowning jewel tucked in the center. I can't wait to see what you picked up from Kamoka!

babynurse, Easter egg necklace is right, that string is so colorful and beautiful. I have been back to admire that photo you posted a few days ago several times.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
moneymeister|1459422607|4013599 said:
Thanks Ladies. ckrickett, the chain is from Kamoka's site too. It's in argentium silver and has that icy white hue (matches the setting).
Hi ricezo, I too thought that setting was great for the pearl. Very nice setting they created.

I have enjoyed this pendant so much I bought two Kamoka pendants for my daughter and sister (my bridesmaids) in my May wedding. Kamoka posted fresh stock yesterday. One was the bright green ringed tahitian still on their site, the other was a custom. Darling daughter has specific pearl tastes and nixed blue or green overtones. They found a lovely pastel pearl for her. When I get them, I will share pics. They still have a couple of new pendants up, but they seem to go quickly.

Ohh I think I know the green Kamoka you bought! Is it the green one in the middle, front row? How lovely of you to gift these to your sister and daughter. I bought two as well! :wavey:

_2722.jpeg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Love your Hamantaschen BWeaves. What a unique and special pearl.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
hi ricezo, I picked up this one for sister http://kamokapearls.com/collections/pendants/products/flashy-bright-green-pendant I kept eyeing that indigo pendant beside it too, but someone got lucky first. I have no business buying jewelry 6 weeks before a wedding. If it was you, thank you for saving me from myself :)

Isn't that photo luscious!

If I had a big line-up of bridemaids, no way could I have done this. My sister also loves jewelry and my daughter is less of a jewelry enthusiast.I hope the simple pleasure of a great pendant will lure her over to the dark side.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
The Kamoka website always fakes me out, because the SOLD symbol disappears when my cursor goes near a sold item, and then I think it's available.

I love that photo of the carved shell with all the new pendants on it. I'd love to buy a carved shell, but I like the ones with more pattern that are already sold.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Yes that's the one! I really love it, it was actually my first preference so I'm sure your sister will love it! And congratulations on your upcoming wedding! What an exciting time.

I did snag the indigo one! It was described as:

This is one of the most rare Tahitian pearl colours: an intense, true blue. This is a darker but very flashy indigo fading to aqua at the centre.

Can't wait to see it, it sounds so interesting!

I also snapped up the "ultra flashy aubergine pendant".

Im sure the Kamoka will be the start of your daughter's love for pearls (not sure that's a good thing!). They are stunning!

We got married in February and I had five bridesmaids plus my brother! I gave the girls AAA freshwater studs from PoJ and they loved them.

_2723.jpeg

_2724.jpeg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
BWeaves|1459514616|4014114 said:
The Kamoka website always fakes me out, because the SOLD symbol disappears when my cursor goes near a sold item, and then I think it's available.

I love that photo of the carved shell with all the new pendants on it. I'd love to buy a carved shell, but I like the ones with more pattern that are already sold.

BWeaves I spoke to Celeste today about the shells. They are ordering more in! She said that they'll make sure to order more with the manta ray design (my fav) so if there is a particular design you like just let them know. An email will go out when they're back in stock and hopefully they won't sell out too fast!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
ricezo, YAY! I am so excited another PSer purchased those pearls, especially the indigo pearl. It's so unusual. Can't wait to see them on you.

Today is a keshi on sterling. It has a rainbow orient but my camera and the pearl are not cooperating.

20160401_093540.jpg

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
What a pretty keshi. I bet it's stunning in person.

I just contacted Kamoka to put me on the list for the carved shells. I like all of them with the larger designs.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today was a fun little errand day. So I layer my Baroque peacocks from PP and a pendant I made with a GSSP, with some GSSP studs

fullsizerender_140.jpg

fullsizerender_1_40.jpg

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Love how you layered. I always worry looking too formal wearing pearl necklace. This look is fun and glam!

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I wear pearls with jeans all the time. Pearls are only formal if you're wearing a formal dress.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I like the layered look too. Also what a fun combo - turquoise and pearls :)

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Moneymeister have your Kamoka pendants arrived yet? I'd love to see photos!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful layering ckrickett

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Yes, as a matter of fact they are here :)...as they are gifts, I will fight the impulse to neck shot them. I did have to try them on...you know, just to send sis a picture (she lives out of state). I will share neck shots from my girls after the wedding. For now, here they are as they came. Celeste also sent postcards for the girls and a note. Ever thoughtful!

This one if for my daughter who decided she did not want any green overtones. this silver is so silver :) 20160404_154325__1_.jpg

This one is for my sister. It is even brighter in person. Maybe she'll let me borrow it :naughty:
20160404_154321.jpg

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Those pendants are both GORGEOUS.

I'd be jealous, but . . . hehehehe.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
BWeaves|1460141722|4017052 said:
Those pendants are both GORGEOUS.

I'd be jealous, but . . . hehehehe.

Oh Hi BWeaves, speaking of Kamoka, don't you have something new to share? :cheeky: I really love your collection.

Siameseroo, I think that beauuuutiful blue may be home by now? I can't wait to see it.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
WOW they are both stunning! I can see that the green would be very bright in person. The silver is beautiful too. I'm sure they will love them! And if not, I'm more than happy to take them off your hands! :)

My Kamokas are still on their way to me, I'm in Australia so things take a little longer to get here. Will definitely post photos when they arrive!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Those Kamoka pendants are truly special, ladies. Please post neck shots when possible.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Oh brother, I saw this little guy popped back on Kamoka. I adopted it too. I may need a 12 step program.
:)
jeh-untitled-160324-2001-edit_2048x2048.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I can't blame you, it's gorgeous and a great price. Please post photos when it arrives, I'm very intrigued by pastel Tahitians.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I will certainly share a picture when it arrives, including neck shots. Looking forward to yours too, the inky deep blue is going to be a show stopper, I think.

Tucs, I will definitely share neck shot pics when I can. If darling daughter is in a good mood, I may be able to get her to model her silver.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results