shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Very very nice Tucs, gorgeous green strand.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Bailey and Lovinggems!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those brilliant green pearls are gorgeous on you, Tucs! :love:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow - I know what you'll be wearing on St Patricks day ! Those are some fabulous green pearls !! Gorgeous!!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kay, Katbran and Ricezo for your kind words.

Today I got my silver-blue baroque akoyas (PP April special) back. I had the strand shortened to make earrings. I was not sure whether to go for the Romantic setting or the Blossom setting; in the end I went for the former. Here are neck and ear shots.

img_8191.jpg

img_8192.jpg

img_8193.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tucs,

Those just glow on you! I'm jealous of your ability to wear a shorter strand, as the earrings turned out beautifully!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
fullsizerender_72.jpg

wore big papa today on his temporary chain

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks CMD! I'm beginning to think the 16" length looks better on me than 18", but I also think it depends on the strand; the Tahitians I posted about the other day I like a lot in the 18" length.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
its so hot down here, so I am wearing one of my lighter necklaces. My little keshi tin cup

fullsizerender-61.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Looking lovely Tucs and ckrickett!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Tucs, beautiful blues! I think the Romantic earring setting works well with the shape of those baroque akoyas. I really like the Blossom setting too, but personally prefer it with large, smooth drops.

Ckrickett, Big Papa is just smashing, and your tin cup looks perfect for summer.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lovinggems and Kay!

Today is my BBA with black spinels!

fullsizerender-62.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tucs, your akoya are super lustrous and gorgeous on you!

Ckrickett you wear your pearls so well : ) I'm a sucker for shiny pearls and that tin cup is so lustrous! Also, the set you had on yesterday looks great with that top.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Looks great, Ckrickett! Reminds me I really need a pearl and spinel necklace. :naughty:

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks baby nurse :D

ckrickett, I love that necklace you made, and it looks very elegant with that top.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is my Baroque Tahitians from PPs Tahitian sale last year!

Not sure of they really go with this top, but I don't care.

fullsizerender-66.jpg

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
img_1998.jpg

My first time posting some of my pearls.

My Mikimoto earrings. I liked these so much I got them in white gold and yellow gold. These are the yellow gold ones.

My 36" strand of 8mm natural white Hanadamas from PP.

My 3 strand wedding choker that I designed myself and had made by a jeweler. It has a shell cameo with a yellow gold frame. The clasp in the back was custom made for the choker. It is white gold with large pearls and diamonds and can be worn in the front for a completely different look.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
P.S. I wish my neck was younger.

P.P.S. I'll give you 3 guesses who inspired me to lust after a 3 strand choker 35 years ago.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and wonderfully creative, BWeaves! Thanks so much for sharing :) Could we look forward to more here or "over there", where I also answered you (look for the word Keshi in both nicknames :))

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Hi Keshi: I've enjoyed looking (and lusting after) everyone else's pearls. I find that what I have is so different from everyone else's, I will share some more another day. Thanks.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Beware these are all so Lovely!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BWeaves,

Those are beautiful! I looooooooove the hanadama rope! (And I think Diana made everyone want a pearl choker).

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett|1434899166|3892184 said:
Today is my Baroque Tahitians from PPs Tahitian sale last year!

Not sure of they really go with this top, but I don't care.

fullsizerender-66.jpg

Ckrickett - those pearls look beautiful with that top!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
BWeaves|1434976348|3892580 said:
img_1998.jpg

My first time posting some of my pearls.

My Mikimoto earrings. I liked these so much I got them in white gold and yellow gold. These are the yellow gold ones.

My 36" strand of 8mm natural white Hanadamas from PP.

My 3 strand wedding choker that I designed myself and had made by a jeweler. It has a shell cameo with a yellow gold frame. The clasp in the back was custom made for the choker. It is white gold with large pearls and diamonds and can be worn in the front for a completely different look.

Beautiful pearls BWeaves! I especially love your hanadama rope.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
img_2008.jpg img_2015.jpg

Reborn pearls and 14K yellow gold beads. The orient on these pearls is amazing. I'm normally not a baroque person, but these are solid nacre and it really shows. The long twisted beads are also a nice twist on spaced out necklace. I hesitate to call this a tin cup as there is no chain between the pearls.

These are my summer pearls. They are so light to wear.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I love that necklace, BWeaves! I agree, the twisty gold bars are a perfect complement.

Um, what are "reborn" pearls? I've seen them listed that way on eBay ... they are a type of keshi? Yours almost look like Biwa pearls.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Ckrickett, beautiful baroques!

BWeaves, thank you for sharing your collection with us. I love the versatility of your choker with 2 sides and the twisted beads make for a great variation of a tin cup with your "reborn" pearls. 36" of Hanadama pearls is pure luxury. :love:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I haven't posted pictures in a while. My camera disappeared, so I'm having to learn to take photos with my Surface.

Today, intense blue akoya double strand and matching earring jackets from Pearl Paradise.

blueakoyablur.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results