Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cmd2014, love the mixed white rope.

Pirard, the tincup is TDF!

Round tahitians for me today.

20150310_105806-1.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Babymonster, those pearls are gorgeous against that sweater.

Pearlescence, I would love to see a neck shot of your new purchase!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Wearing my Tahitian Pendant from PP

This was such a wonderful little buy. I haven't worn it a lot because the chain was to short. so I went from an 18 inch chain to a 36 inch chain and I love the way the length looks with the pearl!

fullsizerender_37.jpg

such a bad picture, sun was too bright! so I took a better picture of the pearl in my little light box

fullsizerender_1_14.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Love the pearl...and the reflection of your hand and phone case in it! I love a single pearl (or egg shaped enhancer) on a long chain. This is gorgeous.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
cricket love the long chain for your tdf pendent :appl:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes I like that little box chain as well .. such a gorgeous pendant! :love:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
ckrickett, LOVE your pendant on the long chain ... fabulous!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I have to try that with my ripples! Looks great.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, they look like soap bubbles! Fantastic!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
My fireball pendant from PP

_27989.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So the forbidden pendant now has a friend. I'm calling her Spudnik (as she looks a little bit like a potato shaped rocket, but I love her just the same). Today I'm wearing the pair (and will have some explaining to do when I get home, as DH left for work before me this morning).

pendant_11.jpg

pendant_and_ring_small.jpg

spudnik_top_shot_small.jpg

side_view_spudnik_small.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last shot:

spudnick_side_shot_small.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
cmd2014|1427217711|3851827 said:
So the forbidden pendant now has a friend. I'm calling her Spudnik (as she looks a little bit like a potato shaped rocket, but I love her just the same). Today I'm wearing the pair (and will have some explaining to do when I get home, as DH left for work before me this morning).
Oh, cmd2014, what a beautiful set. Gorgeous pearls!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Did Spudnik come from the same little shop? They make a nice set!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. I went back to get a longer chain for the pendant, and the owner was there, and next thing I knew I was looking through a collection of loose half drilled pearls and various settings. It was too much for me to resist.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, cmd! They match very nicely. That is one bold ring.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well I'm sure your DH will understand that it's impossible to pass up a Potato Rocket ... how often does one become available..I mean really... you have to grab one when you see one! Could be years before another one appears. Spudnik lol I love it !
All that aside, the ring looks wonderful..the pearls are all gorgeous ! ( you might want to avoid that shop for awhile it's obviously far too tempting. lol )

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do need to avoid that little shop! These enormous pearls are just too tempting for me. That, and the little shop owner has strange power over me! When I went to pick Spudnik up, matching earrings had magically appeared. I barely made it out of there without them and a store credit card to boot! (yep, I'm clearly a mark) :cheeky:

DH was good about it, although he did joke that it made him feel like he had to bend down and kiss it or something because it's so huge.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cmd2014|1427309078|3852345 said:
DH was good about it, although he did joke that it made him feel like he had to bend down and kiss it or something because it's so huge.
Too funny. Gorgeous larger pearls though.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
cmd2014|1427309078|3852345 said:
I do need to avoid that little shop! These enormous pearls are just too tempting for me. That, and the little shop owner has strange power over me! When I went to pick Spudnik up, matching earrings had magically appeared. I barely made it out of there without them and a store credit card to boot! (yep, I'm clearly a mark) :cheeky:

There is something about those big white SS pearl rings. Hence the choice for my avatar. :bigsmile:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Spudnik just how large are you? :love: :love: :love: Hi cmd2014. Flygirl your ring is so lovely too!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spudnik is 11.5 x 12 mm (she's a bit taller than round, perfect for take-off to the great beyond). My pendant is an 11.5 mm round. They are both freshwater (I don't think they are bead nucleated Ming or Edison). Spudnik is a bit more rose overtoned than my pendant but it's not noticeable when worn.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FlyGirl, I've always loved your avatar ring. It's gorgeous.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my PP graduated triple multicolor metallic strand with lavender studs.

pptripleswearingin1.jpg

pptripleswearingin.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, baby monster! That is one stunning strand. Very glamorous! The colours look really nice with that sweater, too.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Tucs!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
FG - That SS ring with the moonstones...top ten list for sure ! Love it. Want it..

BabyN - that triple strand looks gorgeous .. and the lavender sweater sets the necklace off beautifully! That necklace has such a soft summery look !
cmd - the comment about kissing the ring made me laugh !

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Love all the updates!

Crickett- I really like that pearl on a 36 inch chain. I'm hoping to get one in yellow gold for my big South Sea pearl.

Baby Nurse- Those multi-color metallics are wonderful!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Baby Nurse, that 3 strand is mesmerizing!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results