shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful photos! I love the WSS baroque necklace!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Light Silvery Green Peacock Tahitian Drops.

dsc04042.jpg
dsc04045.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Frost Me, those are incredibly beautiful on you! Sensational.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful light sea green those Tahitians are !

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful, plump, glowing drops, FrostMe. The color looks great on you and with that outfit.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Frost Me, the T strand beautifully contrasts your skin tones. Looks great on you!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: Frostme!!!

I am sooooo jealous of your silver-green strands! They look a-ma-zing on you!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I am "sea green" with envy for those Tahitians, too!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Today, Catherine Cardellini "golden figs". The shape of these ripple pearls is so lovely -- like pears or figs. They are golden/soft pink and metallic in certain light:

neck_23.jpg

_25914.jpg

ear_shot_37.jpg

ear_shot_38.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frost Me, have you posted pics of these Tahitians before? They are absolutely gorgeous and look perfect with your skin tone!

Bsomlo, enchanting shapes and metallic colors on your CC ripples!

I'm wearing ripples today as well, lavender ones from Lema at "Lilia's Treasures".

lavrippleslavcashm.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely photos, I especially like the ripple strand. :appl:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Kay I love that clasp and the idea of having others made is brilliant! And those earrings ! He chose well !!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
so many lovelies! :love: :love: :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I've missed you guys sooo much! And I really appreciate all of your posts, such wonderful pearls!

baby nurse - Of the many strands you've posted I think my fav is the multi-color ripples! Such color, size and luster! Amazing!
icy jade - Your Tahitian charm bracelet pearls are just beautiful. Great collection!
ckrickett - You are so creative with your pearls, I always look forward to your posts!
YC - I've always loved that blossom setting and the pearls you paired with them are perfect!
sparks1007 - Pearls and casual wear - of course! I'm glad you're wearing that gorgeous necklace.
baby monster - I love the color and size of those blue beauties!
bsomlo - Your twisted look - WOW! They just pop against each other.
Kay - I like your ideas for the WSS and circle clasp strand. That clasp must be seen!
FrostMe - I agree with the others, your silver green Tahitian strand looks amazing on you!

Now that things are back to normal (!?) I will be wearing more pearls and posting!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Today, PP "exotic" Tahitians on their own:

neck_24.jpg

close-up3.jpg

ear_3.jpg

ear_shot_40.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - The luster and reflection of your pearls are amazing!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew -- thanks! They are lusterlicious!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those Tahitians, bsomlo!

Thank you for the compliment on my multicolor ripples, pkinnew!

These are CC ripples. The color's a golden cream with hints of pink :)) .

cc_ripplespinkcashm.jpg

cc_ripplespinkcashm2.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I must say, nobody does pastels like you, Baby Nurse :) So feminine and pretty!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, CRDkeshi :wavey: !

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse - That strand looks so good on you, especially with that top! Lovely!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
These! Sorry if it's redundant, but I couldn't resist posting here as well :) Pearl Paradise, Lynsey, John, Hisano, Chenai ... outstanding!So. The glamour photos speak best, but here's what you see: A while back the lovely Chenai helped me select a carved Tahitian pearl from a Pearl Paradise sale. A lot of thinking, and a long while later, and a LOT of help led to this set :) My criteria were: Pearls to compliment the beautiful carved Tahitian pearl, a design and bail that would look good on all sides when worn short or long, and something DIFFERENT from the usual 3 pearl/3 diamond setting, yet could be worn with anything ... and Lynsey took over. She pulled out all the stops, choosing fabulous options, interpreting what I didn't even know I wanted, with grace, patience and good humor ... across the country no less :) A bit of input from Hisano, a custom bail from John to echo the shape of the carved pearl, 2 "option" pearls saved for Blossom earrings and a TRUE Colors glamour photo and ... FedEx! Pearl Paradise, you are THE BEST !!!

P.S. Isn't the tiny little Tahitian keshi pearl at the top the most adorable thing ever ???

3_pearl_pendant_0.jpg

3_pearl_pendant_and_earrings_low_0.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I'm repeating myself, too -- but that is one spectacular set! So unique and so lovely!

I prefer pearl photos on Pearl-Guide (even though I tend to post mine here much more often). I think pearl photos look better on that website in general. Larger, crisper, brighter, sharper. Seeing your pictures on both just now confirmed my impressions. What do you think?

Wear in health and happiness!!!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Hi Bsomlo ... I haven't "seen" your comment over there yet :) Thanks so much; I just love this set. The earrings were an "accident" ... they were pearls in consideration for the middle of the necklace, and I couldn't give them up, nor could I give up that center pearl with one ring. I really wanted something I could wear anywhere with anything, yet a bit different ... Lynsey did a masterful interpretation of that with patience, grace and humor. We went through 15 or 20 versions including various settings, configurations of 2 and 3 and even Y necklace shapes before settling on these. THANKS!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
CRDkeshi, Stunning design, so interesting, :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Thanks for posting!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
CRDKeshi - Such a pretty set! I love the pretty carved Tahitian, the bits of aqua, the wonderful shapes of the Tahitians including the pretty keshi, the pretty bale, and the gorgeous earrings. All very well thought out, and I expect you will enjoy wearing this a lot. :appl: :wavey:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Frost Me, thank you ... I was going for interesting textures, as my Tahitian strands are round and smooth ... luckily Lynsey and Pearl Paradise have endless patience :)

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Thank You, Fly Girl! Lynsey chose such a fabulous selection of pearls for me to consider ... and when she came up with that adorable little keshi, it set the tone for the rest of the piece ... and I couldn't be more pleased :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results