shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew -- I was going to say you can buy a pair of the grape clusters here, but she seems to be taking time off to "retool and rethink":

http://www.katehinesjewelry.com/

You could check back periodically. I think they came in white, pink and dyed dark if I remember correctly.

Icy -- thanks for the close-ups. Lovely pearl! How do you plan on polishing the silver. That's always my concern. My double souffles have a large silver clasp.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1410727220|3750959 said:
My first ever souffles today, a PP double strand twisted. It looks like a souffle wreath. Very light and comfy despite the big presence (that's why I adore souffles!). Paired with POJ dove metallic keshi dangles that look very similar:

Ooooh love your beautiful souffles!!! :love: :love: :love: Looks pretty with those earrings!

misskittycat|1410748604|3751065 said:
I am in Hong Kong for the jewellery fair! Off to do some pearl purchasing this morning, and plan to spend some quality time at Andy Muller looking at his lush Tahitians! In honor of that I am wearing my Tahitian Viva strand!

The luster on your strand is fabulous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Beautiful strand!

icy_jade|1410788163|3751183 said:
Some close ups :)

Super cute!!! And that SoC mabe pearl is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl, I love your mix of WSS pieces. They are all unique, but go well together.

Icy Jade, I love your SOC bee pendant. Who designed it?

Bsomlo, your pearl and peridot set is lovely and unique, and your soufflés are so lustrous.

Mapo, I love your ripples styled in a Mermaid lariat.

Misskittycat, I so love your Viva strand. I envy your access to all those Andy Muller lovelies. Please post pictures from the Hong Kong fair.

I'm wearing my WSS pendant again today. I can't wait to receive the 5 necklaces that are at PP being strung or re-strung -- I need more variety, lol.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
icy jade, I adore the little bee!

bsomlo, the lariat style feels ok on my neck. not too chokey. I'm pleased that I have another way to wear it.

baby nurse, thank you! the luster is quite nice. IMO it looks more lustrous than my bigger white ripples from POJ.

frost me, I was attracted to this necklace because of the smaller size and the described silvery-white color. I guess it's a silver overtone? not sure. per the vendor, the pearl size is 9.7mm down to 8.8mm at clasp. I have not measured them myself.

thank you kay, pkinnew, and YC!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today it's my Kamokas!

_22395.jpg

cyndayco

Rough_Rock
I'm wearing my lavender fireball pendant from POJ, and my own multicolor ripples-and-tourmaline necklace. I'd take a glamour shot of the ripples, but I miscalculated the size of the beads and the toggle clasp--and now I can't take off the necklace!

photo_on_9-16-14_at_3.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
cyndayco -- Oh, I love the ripples! We do need close-ups!!!

pkinnew -- not only are your Kamokas beautiful, I love the choker length on you!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all your encouraging comments!

Bsomlo: I'll just use a polishing cloth but be very careful about the pearl.

Kay: it's from Perlas Shop. If you are keen, write to Douglas and he can probably give you more details.

"Priscila Canales is a Mexican Designer formed at the Accademia de Belle Arti de Brera in Milano, Italy. She opens up her workshop at Cuernavaca, Mexico, in 1994 and alongside her husband -José Dionisio León- begins producing authentic pieces of "Wearable Art" by means of manual techniques such as esmalte, repujado and lost-wax."

http://www.priscilacanales.com/priscila.html

cyndayco

Rough_Rock
bsomio, your pearl and peridot necklace is sooooo pretty. this is like your equivalent of the stiletto heel--a little pain for whole lot of pretty.

icy_jade, your bee and my bee should get together sometime. maybe in a thread devoted to animal pearl jewellery.

_22423.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doubled ripple rope.

20140916_104654-1.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
cyndayco said:
icy_jade, your bee and my bee should get together sometime. maybe in a thread devoted to animal pearl jewellery.

Hey that sounds fun. My love birds can join too!

image_2328.jpg

Btw, I admired your bee pendant on the Indo Sea Etsy site for the longest time. Happy to see it again!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1410879008|3751851 said:
Doubled ripple rope.

Oh my, those are some power pearls! What is the mm size? Love how they look with your outfit!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Twisted Tahitian Drops.

img_5130.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love twists and torsades.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
icy_jade|1410879151|3751853 said:
cyndayco said:

Hey that sounds fun. My love birds can join too!

image_2328.jpg

Btw, I admired your bee pendant on the Indo Sea Etsy site for the longest time. Happy to see it again!
This is just too cute :dance:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
icy_jade|1481662|3751856 said:
baby monster|1410879008|3751851 said:
Doubled ripple rope.

Oh my, those are some power pearls! What is the mm size? Love how they look with your outfit!
Thanks. These are 13 - 16 mm.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1410630124|3750404 said:
Today, pearl/peridot set from Mimi (http://www.mimimilano.com/):

The earrings weighed in at .28 ounces together and verge on too heavy. I don't wear them often.

I love this set :love:

cyndayco

Rough_Rock
Mme. Coco would approve, baby monster.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Icy_Jade, those little Pearl Lovebirds are the most adorable thing ever!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
i simply ADORE animal pearls - those are DIVINE! such an awesome bee, such cute birdies! (ok and check this out if you're so inclined: http://www.pinterest.com/juliebeth3000/figural-and-animal-pearls/)

today, fireball from connoisseur sale, with lavender metallic-ish earrings and dangles i created (smaller pearls and oregon sunstone). i think it works. some may not.

fireball1.jpg
fireball2.jpg
fireball3.jpg
fireball6.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
For most of the day I wore my Kamokas. However, on the drive home I stopped at Fed Ex, and I ended up wearing my new Ruckus round multi-color Tahitians as well. :bigsmile:

The bracelet in particular was very distracting. :cheeky: :appl:

Not the best lighting for these highly reflective little pearls. I'll work on better photos for you soon. :wavey:

today_8897.jpg

today_8901.jpg

today_8895.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Lovely, FlyGirl; I particularly like the way you and HIsano graded the pearl sizes in a gentle undulating wave ... WELL DONE!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Well HELLO competing bracelets! Wowzer!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
CRDKeshi|1410921577|3752276 said:
Lovely, FlyGirl; I particularly like the way you and HIsano graded the pearl sizes in a gentle undulating wave ... WELL DONE!
Thank you, CRDKeshi. I actually got the idea from how Josh arranged the pearls in my Kamoka Harvest strand, from large to small and back to large. It gives you a lot more freedom to wear the pearls with the clasp at various spots. I also witnessed the discussion in the alley behind PP where HHPmom was telling NacreLover how she changed up her strand by mixing the pearls at random in a bowl. I think Hisano has actually arranged the colors to somewhat match between the two sides while arranging the sizes. I'll work on getting better pictures, I promise!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1410921881|3752279 said:
Well HELLO competing bracelets! Wowzer!
I love them both. They actually look pretty good together. Thanks. :))

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I was going to ask which one you loved more -- but I just know you love them both!!!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster - Beautiful white lights around your neck! Power pearls indeed!

juliebeth - Awesome fireball!

Fly Girl - I like the idea of battling bracelets lol!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing my Akoya and Kasumi rope. These are amazing pearls!

Doubled!

_22471.jpg

_22473.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results