shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ckrickett!

Bsomlo, you look positively regal in the triple strand!

Today, I'm in the kojima baroque ssp spike necklace with non-pearl studs.
img_5897.jpg
close up of the pearls
img_5898.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mapo, love that necklace. So modern.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
baby monster|1410369982|3748474 said:
Mapo, love that necklace. So modern.

Thank you baby monster!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
mapo -- I love that necklace! It always surprises me how large it is.

Today -- PP short tin cup with souffle and blue baroque akoya and PP souffle earrings -- YG findings and chain:

neck_3.jpg

_22174.jpg

pp_souffle_earring_with_short_tin_cup_1.jpg

pp_souffle_earring_with_short_tin_cup_2.jpg

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
pp "pistachio" tahitians - not really sure they're not just "bronze," but i still love 'em! from the recent sale. also, 9mm gold-y grey tahitian studs from auctionpearl.

img_5714_1.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Juliebeth, I love your pistachio Tahitians!! They look great with your skin tone and that shirt. The pearl shapes are so elegant. I wonder if this is the strand Icy Jade posted when she wondered if anyone was looking for a pistachio strand.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
juliebeth -- such an unusual and attractive color! They definitely look pistachio rather than bronze. Enjoy this unique strand and were it in health! Goes nicely with your top, too. Well done!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
thank you! and i believe they are the strand icyjade posted. i need to get some personal glamour shots and put them in ye olde glamour shot thread, i think.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I love seeing your pearls! The classic triples and the fun tin cup and souffle! Thanks for wearing them again!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
This one's for you, Icy. PP Snow Goddess fireball is approximately 17mm x 22mm at the widest and longest points. YG findings, chain (which I closed shortened with over an inch of chain dangling down back). Paired with POJ drop metallics:

neck_4.jpg

_22213.jpg

poj_metallic_0.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mapo, I love the modern feel of that spike necklace!

Bsomlo, Your short tin cup is so lovely! And the white fireball pendant looks great with that blue dress!

This is my GSS pendant, gleaned from Mikeyy's suitcase at the PP Ruckus :))

golden_sspendant.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse - Your golden SS is simple yet glamourous! Great with that classic dress! Love it!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
photo-27_1.jpg

Today was my new tahitians, and I still can't get a decent photo of them

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Baby Nurse, I just love the color on that pendant! It's so RICH! Golden beauty for sure!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Bsomlo: Thank you dear. :)

YC

Brilliant_Rock
My little girl wore my T keshi a few days ago and surprisingly kept them on for the entire outing. She loves and frequently asks to try on "mama's beads and necklaces". She is learning fast :naughty:

20140911_103544-1.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Baby nurse, the colours on that Tahitian strand is AMAZING.... if I were you, I would be searching for mirrors and shiny surfaces to admire that strand!

Juliebeth, looks pistachio to me and the colour suits you. This colour is on my 'to buy' list.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
YC|1410513068|3749581 said:
My little girl wore my T keshi a few days ago and surprisingly kept them on for the entire outing. She loves and frequently asks to try on "mama's beads and necklaces". She is learning fast :naughty:

She looks adorable! How old is she?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Argh, I just typed a long message and it disappeared when I hit submit. It's too hard to type on a touch screen to re-type it all. I am loving the variety of eye candy posted on this thread.

Baby Nurse, you have inspired me to wear my suitcase pendant today.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
YC -- your darling girl outshines any pearls. What a cutie!!! (The keshi ain't bad, either!)

Kay -- I still haven't worn my "Mikeyy's suitcase" WSS pendant. I just don't have a thick enough chain. I do think I should scrounge up a piece of leather...

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett|1410483692|3749415 said:
photo-27_1.jpg

Today was my new tahitians, and I still can't get a decent photo of them

I'm with you its hard!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Such pretty pearls ladies thank you… great visual luster with my morning Latte.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
I bought this from Augustus collection a while back and just finished setting them. I thought i'd share here, i have a thread on the other forum
vendor pic first
13_4.jpg
dpgold.jpg
earrings

imgp4444.jpg
pendant to follow

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Feeling the need to uphold my reputation (smile), I broke out my Fire Goddess pendant today (another John creation). I paired her with my grape cluster earrings:

Bailey -- I was admiring your posting on the "other" forum! Your last line made me laugh. They are gorgeous !

neck_5.jpg

fire_goddess_close-up.jpg

grape_cluster_ear_shot_1.jpg

grape_cluster_close-up.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today I am wearing my new tin cup, and a layered it with a very special necklace.

If I remember correctly, the little akoya diamond pendant was my first ever piece of jewelry. I have had it as long as I can remember. It's a teeny little akoya and diamond pendant, on a YG chain with YG balls. When I was little I squished a few of the balls (I was like 5). but I have always loved this necklace. My first pearl strand was my grandma's, but this was my first pearl. So I layered it with the tin cup and I think it looks quite cute!

photo-28_0.jpg

again sorry for the bad picture ::)

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
bsomlo|1410541055|3749770 said:
Feeling the need to uphold my reputation (smile), I broke out my Fire Goddess pendant today (another John creation). I paired her with my grape cluster earrings:

Bailey -- I was admiring your posting on the "other" forum! Your last line made me laugh. They are gorgeous !

Bsomlo, thank you.
No need to uphold your reputation, IMO, you are the Fireball queen. You carry those gorgeous massive pearls quite well.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1410528766|3749685 said:
YC -- your darling girl outshines any pearls. What a cutie!!! (The keshi ain't bad, either!)

Kay -- I still haven't worn my "Mikeyy's suitcase" WSS pendant. I just don't have a thick enough chain. I do think I should scrounge up a piece of leather...

I also need to find a thicker chain for mine, but in the meantime, I am wearing it with what I have. The simple WSS drop seems perfect with summer dresses, and we are having extremely hot, humid weather (at least for SD) right now.

I am going to an art auction to support the local Alzheimer's Association after work tonight. My mother has a picture in the auction, so we will attend together.

"Mikeyy's suitcase" WSS pendant (14x17 mm), paired with 11-12 mm WSS drops from PP in their blossom setting:

img_9362p.jpg

img_9359p.jpg

blossom_9-12.png

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Bailey, those are gorgeous goldens, especially the bi-color.

Bsomlo, the color and neckline of your dress frames the Fire Goddess very well. She is looking fierce and fabulous, as always. Does your larger fireball with the asymmetrical pearls on the chain have a name? I like the grape clusters -- I don't think I've seen those before.

Ckrickett, I love your beautiful tin cup paired with your first pearl – so sweet.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
(Finally! I had trouble downloading this picture, don't know why) Pendant as promised.

imgp4456b.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results