shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely on your skin, Confection!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse - Your gold SS is so elegant! How could you go wrong with the help you had?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, cmd2014, Confection, and pkinnew!

You're right pkinnew, I couldn't have made a bad choice with the help I had :saint: .

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - WOW! I don't know what to look at first - your tdf pearls, that cute dress/top or your brazen(lol) tanned neck and shoulders! You certainly know how to wear pearls!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing my special Kamokas. The ring in the hand shot is my emerald green Tahitian & diamond ring from PP.

_21497.jpg

_21498.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1408541683|3736172 said:
Today I'm wearing my special Kamokas. The ring in the hand shot is my emerald green Tahitian & diamond ring from PP.

all 3 of these are especially stunning! I love the green in the ring too! wow! :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew -- very beautiful set! Wear them in health.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, thank You :wavey:

pkinnew, thanks! You always are able to choose so nice words! This is my casual dress; I wear it at home only. But I have noticed these akoyas goes nicely to pale blue colour of dress. Maybe I have to purchase something else in same colour :). Your Kamokas are stunning. Dream strand. And that green hue of Your ring; amazing :love:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many pretty things! Love the blue pearls (and the way they are being worn!), and the kamoka set is TDF! I love the green in the ring...that's a special pearl for sure!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
pkinew, your Tahitians are gorgeous. Can we see close-up of the ring? I love the emerald green color.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom|1408572266|3736416 said:
pkinew, your Tahitians are gorgeous. Can we see close-up of the ring? I love the emerald green color.

I double this suggestion! I want to see more pics of that gorgeous green color!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ckrickett, bsomlo, Confection10, cmd2014 and HHPmom! I love wearing my Kamokas! I will definitely take more pictures of the green Tahitian ring - it reminds me of those glass balls you sometimes find in gardens!

I'm wearing my Tahitian tin cup doubled today - a little sparkle, a little pearl! And did you see that PP has tin cups up on their sale page???

Oh Confection10 - I Really think you need more blue Akoyas to go with that gorgeous strand! Maybe a bracelet, earrings? Hmmmmmm...

_21548.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
The Tahitian tin cups are mighty tempting... beautiful on you!

Today I had a hankering for my crazy fireball pendant:

fireball_pendant_2.jpg

fireball_pendant.jpg

close-up_2.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I love that fireball!!! So feminine and powerful! If I were wearing it I would have to sit myself in front of the mirror all day admiring it! Not very productive, though lol!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that one too....it reminds me of a whale tail.

Today is my new multi strand (posted under the Tahitian sale thread).

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
cmd2014|1408410500|3735155 said:
BN that is a beautiful pendant!

Bailey those are gorgeous! Where did you find them?

Thank you Pkinnew,Bsomlo,confection10,cmd2014

Hi cmd2014, they are from The Pearl exchange on etsy.com

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew, lovely airy tin cup! So casual, but so feminine. You sometimes are real enabler; I meant some new clothes, not PEARLS. But not bad idea at all :lol:

bsomlo; it's always pleasure to see Your Goldfish :love:

Today the palest peach strand (only shade of peach I really like, by the way)

_21597.jpg

_21598.jpg

_21600.jpg

_21599.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - That strand looks perfect on you! So classy!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Silver blue tahitians.

20140825_085957-1.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection and BM -- those single strands are so lovely on your necks.

BM -- Those silver blue Tahitians glow beautifully. What a nice color. Is there a thread on these (if so and I've forgotten, please forgive me -- I'm overwhelmed by everyone's collections!)? I'd love to see more pictures and stats.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, bsomlo. These are 10-12mm round with silver body and blue overtones. I bought these couple years ago during PP's mother's day sale so the photos are in that sale thread and I didn't make a separate one.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I chose my outfit intending to wear my PP lavender/champagne ripples with my new gold souffle earrings -- but it looked too chunky and heavy with my outfit. I decided to go with my lavender drop set, which doesn't get much neck/ear time:

lavender_drop_earring_0.jpg

lavender_drop_earring_1.jpg

lavender_drop_1.jpg

lavender_drop_set.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Souffles for me today!

_21635.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love your souffles on you!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Bsolmo I love those lavender drops!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Everytime I come to this thread it makes me want to wear my pearls more often. alas right now I can't I'm working and I WILL ruin them!!!! So I am living vicariously through you all until I finish these 10 paintings!!!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BN: Those silver blue tahitians just glow on you! I'm going to have to go back and read the mother's day thread!

Bsomio, Pkinnew, & Confection: gorgeous lovelies too! Love the drops...they give a nice presence despite being a single pearl. The souffles are TDF - great luster and interesting shape, and the peach strand is just classic and beautiful.

I'm being boring and wearing my new multicolour strand again.

My top is really not that low cut...but somehow my photos all seem to make me look a little trampy. :cheeky:
Truthfully I'm in quite dull office wear (it's not quite black suit weather yet, so I am squeezing the last of summer casual out of the season).

todays_pearls_cropped.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Bring on your "boring" any day of the week! Such pretty colors! Which two pearls would you consider the central pearls?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1408995906|3739107 said:
Bring on your "boring" any day of the week! Such pretty colors! Which two pearls would you consider the central pearls?

By count, it's the silver one to the right of the dark one, although no matter which way I clasp them, they seem to want to spin on me so that the dark one is at the center. I have to say, these are difficult pearls to get a nice picture of! In person they glow...sometimes they are silvery, sometimes they are a bit more olive toned, and in some lights they have a strong blue overtone, but in almost all of my pictures they look a little flat and olive toned (except for the ones in my bathroom, where they look quite blue). It's also hard to see the two-toned pearls about half way up the strand too in the pictures, whereas in real life they are quite distinct. The dark one towards the center also has amazing peacock overtones, and towards the back there are two smaller intensely blue pearls that I would die to have more of towards the front. If I ever get them lengthened I will ask to see whether they have any more of those!

I wish they were a bit more photogenic (or that I was a better photographer). You'd think that since today is overcast I'd have better luck, but clearly I need a light box (and a better camera than my iPhone).

NexivRed

Shiny_Rock
bsomlo|1408637610|3736857 said:
The Tahitian tin cups are mighty tempting... beautiful on you!

Today I had a hankering for my crazy fireball pendant:

The first thing I thought of when I saw your pendant was the beautiful fish in the original Disney's Fantasia :)
Google image it if you're not sure what I mean ;-) So lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results