shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
It is! I love it. I got it from a friend and the weight is decadent. The details are mind blowing. I love it!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1397157293|3651311 said:
Confection10 - I LOVE your branch! That is so cool and unique!!! Did you design it?

pkinnew, thanks. Yes, I did. I changed my ring from bezel to solitaire and used bezel to this pendant. Here is couple shots more; before modeling and after

_16871.jpg

_16872.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Pearl/peridot set today:

mimi_pearl-peridot_set.jpg

mimi_close-up.jpg

mimi_earring.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bsomlo, this is so gorgeous. Please share the details re this piece (ie, where did you get this, what size are the pearls etc)!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I am so in love with the red/green/white combo. Beautiful!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse and Mrs. Taylor -- thank you.

Baby nurse -- I bought the set from a company in Milan called Mimi. Unfortunately (or maybe, fortunately) they don't sell in the United States. If you look through their website at the section called "Years Book", my pieces are from the 2005 "Fujiama" collection. They show the pieces made with amethyst. Mine are made with peridot. I love the asymmetry of the necklace and the shape of the flowers

http://www.mimimilano.com/#!/en

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, it is absolutely lovely! And it is a good thing they don't sell here :lol: !

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. taylor, after admiring your gorgeous James Meyer pearl ring, I promised pictures of my JM diamond ring. Here it is with my POJ ripples and PP fireball earrings.

poj_ripples__pp_earrings__jm_ring.jpg

poj_ripples__jm_ring.jpg

poj_ripples__jm_ring_2.jpg

poj_ripples__pp_earrings__jm_ring_2.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
That was SO WORTH WAITING FOR!

When did you get those ripples?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Your ripples look insanely metallic in these shots!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you mrs. taylor and bsomlo! I'm really pleased with the ripples, earrings and ring :twirl: .

Mrs. taylor, I got the ripples about 10 days ago. I bought them day 1 of his ripple sale. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a rope or wear this as an 18" strand so I asked Kevin to send it as is. I'm completely in love with it so I'm going to have it knotted and a clasp put on and I'll wear it as an 18" strand.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, gorgeous set. It's perfect on summer. Which is, by the way, coming very soon, at least here in Finland :)

baby nurse, stunning trio. Will You take us hand shot of Your ring? Please? :wavey:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1397363220|3652601 said:
Thank you mrs. taylor and bsomlo! I'm really pleased with the ripples, earrings and ring :twirl: .

Mrs. taylor, I got the ripples about 10 days ago. I bought them day 1 of his ripple sale. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a rope or wear this as an 18" strand so I asked Kevin to send it as is. I'm completely in love with it so I'm going to have it knotted and a clasp put on and I'll wear it as an 18" strand.

Wow did YOU do incredibly well! It's a good thing I'm not there...I'd be drooling all over them!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Today:

pp_lavender_triple.jpg

pp_lavender_earrings.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Your pearl and peridot ensemble is gorgeous! All eyes are on you when you wear it, I'm sure! And your triple lavenders are just so classy!

baby nurse - Love your dynamic ripples! They are on my wish list!

I received my purple souffle and am in love! I wore it casually and it was so much fun! I reached up to play with it all the time.

_16944.jpg

_16945.jpg

_16946.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew - I've been waiting to see your big souffle and that is one honking big pearl. Gorgeous and I'm sure a lot of fun. :cheeky:

Enjoy, and thanks for the pictures. :wavey:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Fly Girl! It's definitely a big pearl and really couldn't capture it's colors very well. Sometimes it's deep tanzanite blue/purple and in other light it's lilac with gold. Very entertaining!

I also received my Tahitian stud earrings and will try to post decent pictures soon.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Here are pictures that Hisanoo sent me in the purchasing process. She took these with her cell phone, no special lighting. You can see how intense some of the colors are irl!

_16949.jpg

_16950.jpg

_16951.jpg

_16952.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks mrs. taylor!

Bsomlo, that lavender triple and earrings are gorgeous on you today!

Pkinnew, your pendant turned out beautifully! There are so many different ways to wear a pendant and I wouldn't have thought of wearing it like this-- fantastic! (mine are mostly on a thin gold chain)

Confection, here is that JM ring hand pic you requested, as well as a pearly picture :)) .

jm_ring.jpg

pp_souffle_0.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, soooo chic :love: .

pkinnew; what a honker You have. So stunning. I bet I'd lick all the time it if it would be in my neck; so delicious :appl: :love:

baby nurse, many thanks for Your JM photo. I love bezel settings. Always in style. Your souffle just glows 8-)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1397494109|3653280 said:
Thanks, Fly Girl! It's definitely a big pearl and really couldn't capture it's colors very well. Sometimes it's deep tanzanite blue/purple and in other light it's lilac with gold. Very entertaining!

I also received my Tahitian stud earrings and will try to post decent pictures soon.
My camera kills purples as well. Your pictures look greyed out and a bit bronzey on PS, but I am pretty sure that in real life it is an incredible blue and purple, as shown in Hisano's photos.

I have already contacted Jeremy to put myself on the list to get a big purple or blue souffle the next time he goes to Hong Kong. :mrgreen:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1397499937|3653317 said:
Here are pictures that Hisanoo sent me in the purchasing process. She took these with her cell phone, no special lighting. You can see how intense some of the colors are irl!
wow- that is stunning!! Is that what you see IRL?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I got into layering today by wearing three pearly necklaces. My T Lee 24 kt woven gold pendant with an akoya, a long Stephen Vincent Design necklace of tiny freshwater pearls, aquamarine rondelles and labradorite, and finally a 32" endless silvery white freshwater strand from Pearl Paradise. Love the blue flash of the labradorite.

today_8084.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew -- that souffle is incredible! Aren't souffle the best? So large, yet so light. I just love them.

baby nurse -- yours is a beauty. It looks like a mirror in your shot.

Fly Girl -- I like the contrasts in your layering, in materials, lengths and colors.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feeling first lady like today. Got my pearls on....got my argyle on... :lol:

20140415_091842-1.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby monster -- beautiful super-sized, modernized classic.

How are you feeling about the weight? I find my muli-color rope to be quite heavy.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks bsomlo.

These are much heavier than any other pearls I have. Were they nucleated with lead? :cheeky: I feel the weight more so when wearing these long rather than doubled.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Ladies - such stunning pearls all around.

B - what a gorgeous pearl flower necklace! Wow! What a piece!

Also, of course, love your triples!

Baby monster - love the double look!

Baby nurse - stunning ripples!!!

Pkinnew, what a souffle!!

B - I can sometimes feel the weight at the end of the day. If I wear a long rope or heavier pearls (and I haven't even received my jumbo tahitians yet!).

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my pearls from yesterday.

multi_rope1.jpg

multi_rope_2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results