shape
carat
color
clarity

USPS problems

naria

Shiny_Rock
I purchased a strand of tahtians that I fell in love with from a seller other PS users have had good luck with. I checked the delivery confirmation and it says delivered . But the city and zip usps claims it delivered to are in a different state. I only live one state over from sellr and it has been several days now. Should I wait bit longer before going into freak out mode and usps will straighten it out post xmas? The order was paypalled so there is sme protection there but I want my necklace and I'd hate for the seller to get caught with the bag for a usps mistake. Thoughts?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
How upsetting. Yes, I would go to the PO in person after you get the tracking information from the seller. Your seller will have to do the investigation from his or her end since they are the ones out not you. It can take 30 days. I hope they insured your necklace for full price.

anth005

Rough_Rock
I had the same thing happen fairly recently and the package showed up at my house the next day... so I hope that everything works out well for you.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
By the Way..... I have had USPS leave things on my porch that were not mine. They came back to retireive them without calling. Also, you may want to check all the door steps. Some have left them on unused doors and even in my carport on the shelf :confused:

naria

Shiny_Rock
Much ado about nothing. The kindly USPS woman dropped it off this afternoon. Probably stressed about this one more than normal since as a grad student I don't tend to shell out for higher ticket things. But I think this strand and I are in love. I'm taking the love affair slow though since it arrived after dark and the weather has been gloomy here regardless. Once I get some indirect sun, I will take some shots to get your opinions of the pearls since I've mostly bought freshwater to this point. However, while we wait for the time of day and weather to cooperate, I thought I'd share Jose's glamor shot.

The first picture is the photo from the website. The second is with a blue-ish pearl I had Jose find to replace the center pearl which seemed a bit meh to me. I wanted the center to be a bit blingy.

jose_pearls.jpg

multi-back.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad everything turned out well!

These are gorgeous, naria :love: ! And I really like that new center pearl!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty strand. I love that new blue center pearl. Anxious to see your photos of the strand.

Merry Christmas, and glad the pearls arrived in time. :wavey:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful strand Naria. Love all the beautiful overtones your pearls exibit. Please show us a photo with the new pearl in place, I bet it is wonderful. I haven't purchased pearls from TahitianPearlBiz but 4 ranchgirl has. Jose` has gone out of his way to make her purchases perfect also. Congrats and Merry Christmas....... NL

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad that the mail worked out for you- I had that happen in the past, where it shows delivered, but I sure don't have it! Glad you are holding, wearing and enjoying your gorgeous pearls! I really love that necklace - what a beauty that is! (not familiar with pearls, so 'beautiful' is all I know about them!!)

Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results