shape
carat
color
clarity

Thought I would share

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I would share some of my new and old pearls. The 20 inch white ss is my dream strand that just arrived from Pearl Paradise and the Lariat ( 22 inches) I have had since October was a belated birthday present from me to me. I do not have a camera that takes good pictures of the pearls but these have been taken by PP for me. The peacock strands are 18 inches and 19.5 inches 8.5 to 11.9 mm I usually only wear these two strands together even though they are seperate strands.

12-16-10a.jpg

12-16-10b.jpg

Collage.jpg

pendant cherry pearl.jpg

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Oh. My. God. That peacock Tahitian necklace is TO DIE for. I would eat that strand if I ever saw it irl. Those are beautiful, beautiful pieces. The white SS necklace is also totally droolworthy. I so heart white South Seas.

So many beautiful things in this world! So few of them owned by me!

Seriously, 4Ranch Girl, you are a lucky duck.

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Good Lord there's more. You got a silver pink exotic necklace from PP! I tried to get one but they were all gone!

I've never seen a flameball pearl irl but I often find myself loving them online. And more juicy Tahitians. I really like the chain used for that bracelet. QVC - who knew?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few more of my babies. I do not have pictures of my golden south seas or silver Tahatians to share. I know, I know you will want neck shots but with a 60 year old neck that is not going to happen. Hope you have enjoyed some of my pearls.

barearrrings.jpg

tan1.jpg

tan2.jpg

TAS.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
whitehotblank|1292837577|2801570 said:
Oh. My. God. That peacock Tahitian necklace is TO DIE for. I would eat that strand if I ever saw it irl. Those are beautiful, beautiful pieces. The white SS necklace is also totally droolworthy. I so heart white South Seas.

So many beautiful things in this world! So few of them owned by me!

Seriously, 4Ranch Girl, you are a lucky duck.
The peacock Tahitian double strands were my first T's and a 26th wedding anniversery from my sweet husband. The pictures leach out the color because they are so much brighter in person. I am glad you like the silver/pink FW exotic's they are so icy pink color in person. It takes a life time of collecting and you will have yours someday too. Thank you for your kind comments. I am a very lucky duck.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW! :love: :love:

Those are plain stunning! What a gorgeous collection, 4ranch!

Are pearls your go-to jewelry (how classy!) or do you have a collection of other goodies, too?

I love the Tahitians, I hope to own some soon! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Who's Gem Geek? Is this someone we can add to our list of PS Pearl vendors? Please provide a link!

Are you sure it's the pearl catching the men? :naughty:

:love: I am loving that Pearl Paradise South Sea strand! OMG it looks so rich and satiny and... ahhh... perfect!

Oh, and I love everything else too. 8)

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
4RG, your collection is fabulous. I was lucky to see some of them in person at the ruckus. :tongue:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice collection!

MoZo

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
iLander Pearls are my default go to's. I was in mourning for the last year and my hand just reached for my mourning strand of dark black body with peacock overtones which I wore every day for 9 months. I do not have a seperate picture of them to post. The last time I counted I had 29 strands of pearls. I do have a large collection of all the usual suspects as well as the semi presious stone jewelry. GenGeek is a personal friend who sources one of a kind jewelry for private clients. I was just lucky to score the one of a kind lariat before she showed it to anyone else.

Bean - you too can have one of Pearl Paradise's white ss. When I was there in late November he had over 40 strands to choose from in the baroques which are my favorites. I am glad you like my collection.

HHPMom - Oh my pearl sister how are you? I have made a few additions since the ruckus last summer. I will wear the new ones this year. My next box will arrive in January, white ss earrings and enhancer plus a 7mm 100 inch rope of AAA white FW. A friend came by this fall wearing one she had Jeremy make for her and it looked like liquid silver around her neck so Chanel. My copy of your T drop that I fell in love with turned out nicely too. It is Hanilaimoms 17mm Komoka drop that I got at the Ruckus had it set with the Orion setting. Can't wait to see your new pretties in July.

MoZo - Thanks for liking my pearls.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pearls from a lifetime of collecting. I'm just getting started with pearls, and your pictures are so wonderful to see. Thank you for sharing. :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Show them on your wrist then! :saint:

Gorgeous strands...

cheers--Sharon

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection, I still love your fireball strand and the separate pendant the most. Thank you for posting your collection. :appl:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Lovinggems|1292922367|2802597 said:
Beautiful collection, I still love your fireball strand and the separate pendant the most. Thank you for posting your collection. :appl:

ME TOO! :appl:

I just can't picture it around a neck though. Isn't there someone around your place with a spare neck so you can get a pic? :appl:

It's so stunning!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1292883057|2802074 said:
iLander Pearls are my default go to's. I was in mourning for the last year and my hand just reached for my mourning strand of dark black body with peacock overtones which I wore every day for 9 months. I do not have a seperate picture of them to post.

Sorry to hear about the mourning, 4Ranch, I hope it's getting better for you. . . :(sad

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Fly-Girl, Canuk-gal, Lovinggems and Burberrygirl for enjoying part of my collection. It has been fun to collect and even better to wear.

Thank you iLander for the condolences. I am not sure you ever get over loosing the love of your life but you do learn how to go on because it is better than the alternative. Pearls bring me comfort in their own way.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new pendant from Kojima pearls (the chain is one I already owned). The natural pearls is cream colored 14.6 X 19 MM

white southsea drop pendant.jpg

Jeremy's white south sea.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! :appl: :appl: :appl:

It is so gorgeous, such a nice shape, so graceful. :love: I love the color and the luster.

Your whole collection is lovely, 4 Ranch.

Droolworthy! :cheeky:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
good god but i so love that 2nd necklace: gold w/single pearl! that is so elegant, classy, wear with jeans or go to the opera! that is worth breaking out the plastic for!

MoZo

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1304108436|2908189 said:
My new pendant from Pearl Paradise

All your pieces are gorgeous, but *this* one is - goodness, there are just no words. I've never seen anything like it, and I adore everything about it! :love: :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1304108436|2908189 said:
My new pendant from Pearl Paradise

Ohhh that is sweet! Love the big white on the gold chain as well!

cheers--Sharon

ETA: I can't find that last pendant on their website! :confused: help!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry Sharon but it is a one of a kind. I bought the starfish bale somewhere else and took it with me when I went there on Thursday and then Jeremy and I selected this pearl from a very small handfull of souffle pearls he had that are not on strands.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
You reallly have exquisite taste in pearls. I love the new pendant and the gold chain SS drop.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch, this latest pendant is amazing.

You know, you really have a talent for jewelry design! The contrast between the pearl and starfish, just the right proportions and colors . . . hmmm. . . lady, I think you got the knack! :appl:

I also noticed the use of the QVC necklace with the pearls; again, excellent contrast of textures, good proportions, it really is not as easy as you're making it look.

Very, very nice.

I'm a tiny touch jealous! :mrgreen: But not enough to begrudge you the joy these pieces are bringing you. :D

I love them all! :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks iLander glad you like my pearls. :mrgreen: They are fun.

It is not a QVC necklace but a bracelet from many years ago. You might remember that it started out with a magnatic clasp but it kept falling off so I changed it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results