shape
carat
color
clarity

This forum is the best!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I was recently introduce to this forum and I must say that there are some hardcore pearl collectors here. And I love it! I've been posting on the Q board but I love having another place to share my addiction!

I have a minor technical problem, though. I have some glamor shots from PP that I'd like to share with you but I'm having a problem cutting & pasting the jpg file. Is there a trick to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi, and welcome! I also love this forum and the other Pricescope sub forums. It's a great place!

To post a photo, look directly below the dialogue box and click on the tab that says "upload attachment." When it opens, click on "choose file" and select the photo from your computer that you want to share (but make sure it's not too big, I think there are size restrictions here. I always compress my pics before posting). Then click on "Add the file" (important step that is easy to forget) and your photos should be ready to go! I hope this helps.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks GemFever!!! Very easy - I do tend to over-complicate things!

OK this 1st picture is of a white and gold SS strand that Hisano designed for me based on a multi-color strand picture I sent her. The 2nd picture is of the earrings she proposed to match the strand. She recommended #1 and that's the one I picked (3rd picture). The 4th picture is the one of the strands that 4RanchGirl & Jeremy picked out for me on the last shopping trip. And let me tell you it is much prettier in person - the silver Tahitians glow! Since the # of attachments limit is 4, I will post more pictures later!

Have a wonderful Monday!

glam_shot_of_ss_0.jpg

gold_strand_and_earring_choices.jpeg

gold_earrings_2.jpg

silver_strand.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the Pearl Forum, pkinnew. I must say, I gasped when I scrolled down and saw that white and golden SS strand. Absolutely stunning.

You are certainly welcome to post pictures of your pearls and your projects here. We love the pearly eye candy. :wavey:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks FlyGirl! I can't get over how informative these posts are and the sharing/enabling is pretty impressive too!

Here are two more pictures. The 1st is the matching silver Tahitian earrings from PP and the 2nd is the Adore pendant from PP. I asked Hisano if they had any cooper pearls and the one we selected is copper/chocolate but it shifts to a more silvery copper on the back. It's hard to describe the color of the copper/chocolate pearl.

All the earrings are PP's huggie hoops. That way I have 18k & diamond small hoops as well as wearing the pearls as pendants! I love versatility!! And the reason Hisano liked to 1st gold SS pair of earrings is because they had the sharpest luster and a silver/rose color.

silver_earrings.jpg

copper-chocolate.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Yay :appl: :appl: :appl: So happy to see you hear pkinnew :wavey: I never tire of seeing your lovely pearls :love: :love: :love: Thanks again for inspiring me to get my SoC pearls set for the huggie hoops :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
LitGeek - I hope you love your huggies as much as I do! When do you get them?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I wore it out Sat night & and felt like a goddess! It's truly a dream necklace for me. I couldn't wait for Christmas to wear it.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1385419267|3562793 said:
LitGeek - I hope you love your huggies as much as I do! When do you get them?

Lol just realized I wrote "hear: instead of "here". I ordered them, but with how busy they are getting ready for Black Friday I am not sure when they will ship. I am not in a hurry so I don't mind waiting.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
That SS strand is AMAZING! What are the pearl sizes? And if course, neck shots please!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
As for your Tahitian earrings, the 'ring' it is attached to at the top, r those the large eye pins listed on their site? I have been eyeing those huggies for a while but have not taken the plunge - how sparkly r the diamonds ?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: Hey Girlfriend :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: welcome. I told you the girls would love to see your beauties because they are something special. Come back and play pearls with us often. :mrgreen:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That strand is Gorgeous ... no wait...it's GORGEOUS ! Seriously ! And those earrings ... I love the huggies! Such wonderful pearls ... very pearl envious!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Hey PQ pkin ! Glad to see you posting here. Love your new PP beauties, timeless designs and colors. :appl: :appl: :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm thrilled to have been introduced to this forum and I can't wait to see more of your pearls! And with the long weekend coming up I will definitely work on my photography skills and see if I can do these pearls justice with neck & ear shots!

YC - here are the mm sizes: gold & white SS strand 10 - 13.2 mm, gold SS earrings 12-13 mm, silver T strand 8.5 - 11.5 mm, silver T earrings 10-11 mm and the copper/chocolate T pendant is 12-13 mm. The diamonds in the huggies are pretty small but sparkly. If you're looking for more diamond impact I believe PP used to offer other diamond earring settings but I don't see them now on their website now. I have a few of them and I'll have to look thru my records to get more info for you. And the ring at the top of the pearls is approx. 5-6 mm wide (I'm not the best measure-er!). I see PP has a pearl ring setting but I can't guarantee they're the same.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I just really looked at the appraisal and it says they are drop pearls! They look round or at least off round to me!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew -- Welcome! Your pearls are absolutely stunning. I honestly don't know which piece I like best. Wear them in good health and post more pictures!!!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks pkinnew for the info. I was considering diamond huggies cos it gives me the option of wearing them two ways- with and without pearls. But getting that top ring takes a bit of effort. I was considering getting them custom made if I can't find appropriately sized ready made ones. Thanks for sharing photos of those beauties.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
YC - I found more info on PP's earring findings. The Eternal findings had the most diamonds at .22 cttw. I have these with my jumbo white SS drop earrings and they are gorgeous! I believe NacreLover also has a few of these earring settings. I also have the Allure setting with chocolate T pearls (didn't see it on PP's website) and they had .085 cttw. Hope this helps!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results