shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pearl Source

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1399983968|3671606 said:
It's too bad this horrible thread was dragged back up to the top of the forum. Look at their BBB rating, check their ebay rating which has been there since 1999. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pearlsource&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

I have purchased thousands of dollars of Tahitians from Leon and have nothing but nice things to say about him. My everyday strand came from The Pearl Source.

that is gorgeous!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
My everyday strand is not a slam toward the strand, it means I have it out on a neck form and grab it every day when I get dressed. It is a smaller version of a necklace I saw at TPS that was much larger and better quality pearls. I couldn't afford that strand so I called Leon and asked if he could recreate it in smaller (15-11mm). I love it.

_18152.jpg

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
@ Nacre Lover: WOW!!!! :love:
Your strand is awesome!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Your strand and the large multicolored strand are gorgeous but the thread is unfortunate cos it makes me wary about buying from them

JimintheWeb

Rough_Rock
To pricescope.com, NacreLover, & to all who’ve posted within this here thread:

Thank you! :appl:

Really, I mean it. When someone comes in & attempts to rock-the-boat for everyone because of a bad experience personally, it can get interesting. We all believe we have the truth via our own eyes, yet most times we can be off. And sometimes, WAY off. Nuff said.

Ms. Nacre Lover, I am going with your words. I have been throughout Mr. Leon Rbibo’s (CEO of The Pearl Source) store site & I love it! Yet I had to research it out because as we all know, there is a LOT of scam going on within our world today. And my sending a hand-full of thousand dollar bills to an on-line store without any reference just won’t happen with me. I’d simply go through my personal jeweller & pay the premium.
Yet the idea of my personally putting together something for my wife-to-be gives me the, well, . . ., you guys who love a woman so very much & just want to please her & to protect her & take-on the world with her by your side know where I’m coming from. In short, it is a thrilling “project”. And a never ending “project”, according to Jim (That’s me!).
In any way, thank you Ms. Nacre Lover. You have helped me very much!

Mr. Rbibo; If you see this here post within this here thread, I will be contacting your company come this summer. I plan to order a black Tahitian pearl necklace & matching bracelet. Perhaps I will also order a similar “white” pearl necklace & bracelet, yet first I must steathfully determine the bracelet size. Necklace, I think I will go with the standard 18 inch (10+mm).

Of course, if ya’ll would like, I can post the pics of the items I do order via Mr. Rbibo’s company & give ya’ll a write-up with the ins N outs of it all. Shoot, for now, here are some pics of the pearls I already have for my gal (she doesn’t know it yet).
Know what? –It looks “cheep” compared with what I’ve seen tonight. Think I’ll hide it & wait on the “The Pearl Source” order to come through. I’ll post photos of the order @ that time.

In any case, I think I will be hang’N out here every so often so to keep update with the latest intel for my gal-to-be. I like to be “hands-on”, not sitting back & letting someone else’s talent supersede mine. (How vain?)

Thanks to each & every.
Hey, I just got a sneaky idea. What would ya’ll say to my posting some Qs (questions) that may -No; that WILL come up pertaining with my wife (the post wife-to-be stage) and the questions she is sure to have? Of course I will keep it strictly within the topic confines of PriceScope.com.

Respectfully,
Jim
. . . :wavey:

P.S. Nice rock, Babs 23r

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
NacreL...that is a lovely necklace..I'd wear that everyday and be happy as a clam. (why ARE clams happy?).. perhaps I should say happy as an Oyster. Beautiful colours and luster !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results