shape
carat
color
clarity

"The Battle Of The Pearls"

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
We are back and have lots to share from our trip to Pearl Paradise's Ruckus 2012. We hope to give you a visual and write up of what we did and saw. Just to wet your appetite I am showing you a collection of white pearls we have named "The Battle of the Pearls" . We asked if we could set up a display to show you , and these are all different types we viewed. Would like you to guess what they are? We will disclose the answer later in our thread.

tbotps.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, first thing is I'm getting blinded here looking at these pearls. The luster is so intense :love: . I'm having too much fun today at work looking at all of the new pictures from Ruckus 2012. Thanks for posting!!!

I will venture a guess that the outside small strand is FW. The largest one next to it is SS. Most inside strand looks like the white metallics that RanchGirl posted. The two inside strands look like either freshadama or akoya. It was fun playing even if I got none right :bigsmile:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster, Two and a half of your answers are correct. Thank you for playing with us. PS I am glad you liked my ruckus photos. ;-)

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am a pearl n00b, but I wonder if the outer thread, the small one, is included because it's extra special, maybe it's all-natural?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Ding, ding, ding you got one right GemFever. Congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Great gemfever. Yes , they are wild natural pearls. Would you care to guess what kind they are?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
This is what the Battle of the Pearls is comprised of:

Starting with the front strand in the U:

Persian Gulf Natural "wild" bahrain pearls

South Sea White Gem Grade perfect pearls

Metallic white freshwater AAA pearls

Natural color untreated Hanadama grade akoya

Pinked Hanadama grade akoya

All the pearls with the exception of the Persiam Gulf Baharain pearls are from Pearl Paradise.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the answers. I would make "Mackayla is not impressed" face at the wild pearls :naughty:

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
great pearls ! please tell us about the rest of your adventures in the pearl ruckus .

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
My Pearl Pal 4 ranchgirl has written a day by day activities diary and will post it in it's own post. She and I have been real busy so I am not sure if it will be next week. I have the pix, she has the text and we will post them together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results