shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian shades for my skin tone

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
Ready to make the leap to Tahitians but would like some guidance on what would look good with my skin tone. The details: I am Caucasian of English descent, very fair skin that always burns, blue eyes, freckles, and some red in my cheeks due to hot flashes (or "personal summers" as I like to call them!). If I have alcohol, I go beet red. My hair is coloured platinum blonde since I've gone grey but I used to be medium ash brown; people think I look Swedish or German with the blonde hair. I think that's about all, in terms of colour cues.*

My eye always goes to pink/blue/lavender/white, I was diagnosed as a SUMMER when having one's colours done was the thing.

If you have any suggestions of base colours and overtones that would be flattering, I would appreciate your thoughts, esp if I should go silver or dark peacock or whatever. The right pearl makes all difference. I have some inherited cream pearls that just "sit" on my skin, and on the other end of the spectrum, some white PP Metallic Freshwaters with blue/pink/green tones that pop. I have a 20" necklace of silverpink metallics that really works as well (my avatar shows them, along with my Kojima SOC enhancer).

Thanks for any assistance!

* I sound like a hot mess, don't I?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
You sound similar to me, so here's my suguestion. Peacock , bright sea green or multi with Cherry's and the others mixed in.

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'd go with pistachio and pink peacocks rather than the dark ones. I have some beautiful pistachio and pink earrings in stock and they look good against my english pale skin/blond hair
(red clover and black cohosh for the flushes)

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
^^ Agree with Wendy, lighter peacocks with pink and silver overtones would be gorgeous.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
PP posted some new Tahitians to their site today! I have no advice on what tones to suggest for you, but I hope you'll post pictures of whatever strand you decide on!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Forgot to mention I have pale skin that burns very easily, dark hair and green/hazel eyes and that is what I would choose. I would steer clear of red Cherries or pearls that are too dark.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results