clarity

Spring Trip to Pearl Paradise Vault

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
misskittycat|1364529957|3415766 said:
4Ranch Girl|1364502061|3415477 said:
misskittycat|1364375719|3414375 said:
Arrrggghhh!!

I really really want a strand of slightly irregular white south seas. Not overly baroque but a little bit knobbly. I haven't seen anything on their website that is knobbly enough - everything seems a bit too drop shaped for me. 12-16mm, 18 inch.

And my husband will likely kill me :naughty:
Do you mean more free form knobby almost like the souffle pearls rather than like fireball like?

Absolutely!! That's exactly what I am after, but south seas rather than freshwater!

Have an amazing time - what a treat!!
There is a strand in a bag with your name on it. It is TDF the luster is unbelieveable. Hope you love it. I know I did.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
movie zombie|1364576641|3416045 said:
4RanchGirl, I think you are now in transit but if you see this post when you arrive at the PPVault/event, i'm looking for 4 pearls to make the earrings in my "Pompeii" pearl thread.......don't need the best quality, don't need the largest. open to size suggestions. like the shape in the original but could go rounder. if you have the time and/or inclination and see anything "appropriate", i'd love to know!

I may make two pairs: one in silver with "black" pearls [probably freshwater dyed; have a necklace that that combo would work well with] and the original with white pearls in at least 18k gold........ i'm ok with freshwaters as well......... and then I need to find someone to make them for me!
We chose the exact shapes in the picture. They are in a bag with your name on it. They are white ss. On the video you can watch us choosing them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results