shape
carat
color
clarity

Special Order wSS Pendant from PP

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
My special order white South Sea pendant that I have been waiting for is finally finished :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: The pearl is 14mm with silver and subtle blue and rose overtones and the setting is 14k white gold with diamonds. Here is the Pearl Paradise glamor shot :love:

wss_pendant_14mm.jpg

Baby Nurse I totally love your wSS pendant you posted over the summer, so thanks for inspiring (and nudging and enabling :lol: ) me to get one :wavey:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! They will go so well with your earrings I think. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Have you received them? If not when? We need more photos! :lol:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
icy_jade|1381504584|3535847 said:
Lovely! They will go so well with your earrings I think. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Have you received them? If not when? We need more photos! :lol:

Thanks icy! Yes, the pearl was chosen to match with the pearls on my earrings and we thought the settings looked lovely together without being too matchy matchy.

It will either ship today or early next week and as soon as I receive it I will post pics. I have a delicate white gold chain in my jewelry box I am planning to wear with it, but I think I might need to purchase a more substantial chain...down the road.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo! LitGeek, it is exquisite and big. Can't wait to see it with your earrings. How tall is the pearl? We like to see modeling shot soon.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! I can hardly wait for more photos! Your taste is sublime.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
HHPmom|1381512618|3535941 said:
Woohoo! LitGeek, it is exquisite and big. Can't wait to see it with your earrings. How tall is the pearl? We like to see modeling shot soon.

Thanks so much! Ya know, I am not sure if 14mm is width or height??? I have plans to get a daintier akoya pendant to wear with my natural white akoya studs, so for this one I wanted big :loopy:

bsomlo|1381535039|3536134 said:
Your taste is sublime.

Thank you, as is yours :wink2:

JaneSmith|1381536424|3536143 said:
Gorgeous! Can't wait for neck shots!

I am not sure when I will receive it. PP was doing inventory on Friday, so I knew there was little chance of it shipping. Hopefully it will ship on Tuesday, but then it takes forever to get to me...so it may be the following week before I have it :geek: I wore the matching earrings out and about with DD this morning ~ I love them more each time I put them on :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
(Ah, inventory. That's probably why their chat feature was off during working hours for a while yesterday...)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1381603292|3536475 said:
(Ah, inventory. That's probably why their chat feature was off during working hours for a while yesterday...)

Yep, and their phones too I think. Can you imagine what a big job that would be :o

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Love your pendant!! I'll look forward to the neck shots when you receive it.

Wow- inventory :shock: I can't even begin to imagine how tedious that would be with all their pearls-yikes!! But that would explain why I didn't hear back from them on Friday- I am working on a little project with them,too :Up_to_something:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1381689269|3537032 said:
Love your pendant!! I'll look forward to the neck shots when you receive it.

Wow- inventory :shock: I can't even begin to imagine how tedious that would be with all their pearls-yikes!! But that would explain why I didn't hear back from them on Friday- I am working on a little project with them,too :Up_to_something:

Thanks! Please let us know about your project when you can :twirl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
My pendant has shipped and will hopefully be here by the end of the week. Here is another photo of my pendant along with my new wSS studs :twirl: Three pairs were selected (to go with my pendant) for me to choose from. The top is 10.4mm, next is 10.9mm, and then below my pendant is 11.5mm. I fell in love with and purchased the 11.5mm bottom pearls. These are my DREAM earrings :love: I am still amazed that they are going to be mine! I have been wearing my natural white 8.6 mm akoya studs almost everyday lately, but I wanted something bigger :geek: I think I will a get a ton of wear from them, as I can wear them by themselves or with my pendant or mixed T/wSS strand...I love having options! Now I just need to save for a matching strand :wink2:

wss_stud_choices.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek -- I was SO hoping you'd chosen the bottom pair because they are TO DIE FOR! A spectacular set!!! Wow. Speechless.

Wear them in good health!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1381957730|3539019 said:
LitGeek -- I was SO hoping you'd chosen the bottom pair because they are TO DIE FOR! A spectacular set!!! Wow. Speechless.
Wear them in good health!

Thanks B :wavey: What is next on your wish list?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
One of my wishes is coming true. I'll start a thread...

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LitGeek, this pendant is sooo beautiful :appl: :appl: ! Congratulations on such a lovely purchase! I bet you'll be reaching for this beauty a lot. And I'm always happy to enable ;))

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1382056750|3539808 said:
LitGeek, this pendant is sooo beautiful :appl: :appl: ! Congratulations on such a lovely purchase! I bet you'll be reaching for this beauty a lot. And I'm always happy to enable ;))

Thank you :wavey: My pendant is "out for delivery" so I should have it later today :twirl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1382098820|3540005 said:
baby nurse|1382056750|3539808 said:

Thank you :wavey: My pendant is "out for delivery" so I should have it later today :twirl:
Yay!!!! Please post pictures when you have it in hand!

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
LitGeek|1381946456|3538896 said:
My pendant has shipped and will hopefully be here by the end of the week. Here is another photo of my pendant along with my new wSS studs :twirl: Three pairs were selected (to go with my pendant) for me to choose from. The top is 10.4mm, next is 10.9mm, and then below my pendant is 11.5mm. I fell in love with and purchased the 11.5mm bottom pearls. These are my DREAM earrings :love: I am still amazed that they are going to be mine! I have been wearing my natural white 8.6 mm akoya studs almost everyday lately, but I wanted something bigger :geek: I think I will a get a ton of wear from them, as I can wear them by themselves or with my pendant or mixed T/wSS strand...I love having options! Now I just need to save for a matching strand :wink2:

wss_stud_choices.jpg

Oh my! I am so excited for you! The studs are a perfect match to the pendant and fantastically gorgeous in their own right. Look forward to seeing pics.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Those studs are wonderful..would have picked the same pair ! Can't wait for the photos!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the kind words Mondayschild and katbran!

My pendant arrived yesterday and I was speechless when I opened the box :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: It is even more beautiful than I expected! I just love the combination of the large pearl with a little bling. The pendant bale is really thick and well made (this is one heavy/substantial piece) and the diamonds sparkle like mad. Oh and this pearl embodies everything I love about wSS pearls. The pearl is very lustrous and has magnificent blue and pink overtones. I wore it out on my date with hubby tonight and he even complimented me on the pearl at dinner (it was the first time he had seen it). I grabbed a quick shot of the pendant from the front and side...sorry but the lighting wasn't great.

screen_shot_2013-10-19_at_3.png

screen_shot_2013-10-19_at_3_0.png

Right now I have it on an 18" chain, but I am going to look for a 20" thin rope to wear it on for the winter. It will look great with sweaters and I like being able to look down and see it :geek:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is one big and gorgeous pearl!!! Enjoy and wear in good health.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
That pendant looks gorgeous on you. Did you get the bale from Stuller?

There is something special about WSS. Those with beautiful luster just make you swoon. For earrings, I prefer them over white metallics. Those are going to be HUGE studs at 11.5mm. Lucky you to have earlobes that can accommodate studs that size.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1382221994|3540805 said:
WOW! That is one big and gorgeous pearl!!! Enjoy and wear in good health.

Thank you B :wavey: I do love really big and really small pearls....and well everything in between :lol:

HHPmom|1382222117|3540807 said:
That pendant looks gorgeous on you. Did you get the bale from Stuller?

There is something special about WSS. Those with beautiful luster just make you swoon. For earrings, I prefer them over white metallics. Those are going to be HUGE studs at 11.5mm. Lucky you to have earlobes that can accommodate studs that size.

Thanks! Yay, you totally get my love of wSS pearls :loopy: Yes, PP ordered the bale from Stuller but then sent it to their diamond person to have those set. Love their CS!!!

I must have good sized earlobes (although my ears are kind of small???) because I found a pair of Honora 11mm studs in my jewelry box and they are not too big at all. My fingers are crossed that these wSS studs will be Goldilocks sized and be just right :read:

alice87

Shiny_Rock
NIce size for a pendant! How did you order from Stuller? Did PP order it for you?

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
alice87|1383848955|3552250 said:
NIce size for a pendant! How did you order from Stuller? Did PP order it for you?

Thanks! PP ordered it directly from Stuller and it is one fantastic setting :twirl:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well that just looks specky-tack-u-lar ! I would snap that off your neck in a minute..good thing for you I'm in Australia! Seriously, looks amazing ! :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
katbran|1383908689|3552653 said:
Well that just looks specky-tack-u-lar ! I would snap that off your neck in a minute..good thing for you I'm in Australia! Seriously, looks amazing ! :appl:

Lol! Thanks katbran :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results